Police Chase in SFV

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
He looks exhausted from all that fast riding

Reactions: t&y

4Waters

Reaction score
You just know, that on some squid subreddit, there are guys pissed at the car driver for turning in front of the bike.
At 100mph he is traveling 150 feet per second.

wadhvakartik22

Reaction score
Good for him! Fuck that guy, he got what he deserved! I have ZERO sympathy for idiots like that!
mobdro

Last edited:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Doesn't matter... The people driving in a cage are always wrong.
Don’t really know the area but I’m thinking the person in the car had a green arrow to turn left didn’t appear the other traffic was moving when he split the lanes. Good riddance, cause of death, stupid.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Don’t really know the area but I’m thinking the person in the car had a green arrow to turn left didn’t appear the other traffic was moving when he split the lanes. Good riddance, cause of death, stupid.
yes, green arrow, that intersection has 3-5 accidents a month. Always glass and remnants of accidents in the street.

Tank

Reaction score
This dude ID'd yet? Any word on the back story?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The people in that car can never unsee, unfeel, or unlive the reality of what that useless asshole just thrust upon them. That's real fucked up.
I almost wonder, at that speed and size of vehicle, if my brain could process what occurred? It would be like a missile strike, the biker's body would be clearing the field of view as fast as the airbags deploy...
I really would rather not find out for myself though. I hope they are physically able to heal, and then have the time to mentally recoup.

4Waters

Reaction score
I’d say 75% of the crashes I’ve seen / handled that involve any sort of ejection, the persons pants are usually around their ankles or off by the time they come to rest.
^^^^This^^^^

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’d say 75% of the crashes I’ve seen / handled that involve any sort of ejection, the persons pants are usually around their ankles or off by the time they come to rest.
And that is why Momma always told me to make sure I have on clean underwear before going out in public. By the way... who in their right mind wears tighty whitey's anymore? Boxer Briefs from Duluth is the way to go... holds everything right where it's supposed to be even in the case of a sudden impact with your insides trying to rapidly exit your asshole... or so I'm told.😂

endobear

Reaction score
In high-school I fell asleep at the wheel and flipped my dad's Ranger on the way to work. Doing 50 or 60 mph No seatbelt on. Got ejected. Got lucky. Walked away with minor injuries. Came to sitting In he middle of the hwy with no shoes on.

Tank

Reaction score
In high-school I fell asleep at the wheel and flipped my dad's Ranger on the way to work. Doing 50 or 60 mph No seatbelt on. Got ejected. Got lucky. Walked away with minor injuries. Came to sitting In he middle of the hwy with no shoes on.
Your 75% more likely to be killed from an ejection than staying in the car. There's a great video out there that shows test dummies in a vehicle attached to a rotisserie. Body wants to find the exit during a roll if not strapped in. You were SUPER lucky. Every ejection I've ever handled in the past 27 years, they were dead.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Give that car driver an award for neutralizing the suspect!

5865C9ED-3FD3-40FE-852E-1B9DA44C5507.jpeg

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Sudden stops are always hell on shoes, seems they are the first to go.

A long time ago there was an airliner that went down along the south central coast of Ca. If my memory is correct, this was a suicide by some pilot the airline had flown to headquarters, fired, and allowed him to ride on a flight back to his home city. He got to the controls, and the trest you can guess. One of the speakers they brought in was the recently retired coroner from that county. He had a few items for "show and tell" from that crash scene.
One was a U.S. quarter, a coin, pulled out of the ground. It was 3 inches in the dirt, and bent dang near in half. All the .gov investigators on the scene said that was a new one on them, and spoke to the physics of high speed to full stop. I was pretty amazed, so were all the people in the class.
Airplane accidents....even the general aviation small planes....they are never good. Airplanes are made light, to fly. They don't crash well. My area has one now and then, there is an airport up at the east end that is high elevation and, according to pilots I know, there is little room for screwing up the take off, and even less for screwing up the landing approach.
I believe they are still investigating the last one up there.

4Waters

Reaction score
If he would have impacted the passenger door it would have probably killed the passenger

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Sudden stops are always hell on shoes, seems they are the first to go.

A long time ago there was an airliner that went down along the south central coast of Ca. If my memory is correct, this was a suicide by some pilot the airline had flown to headquarters, fired, and allowed him to ride on a flight back to his home city. He got to the controls, and the trest you can guess. One of the speakers they brought in was the recently retired coroner from that county. He had a few items for "show and tell" from that crash scene.
One was a U.S. quarter, a coin, pulled out of the ground. It was 3 inches in the dirt, and bent dang near in half. All the .gov investigators on the scene said that was a new one on them, and spoke to the physics of high speed to full stop. I was pretty amazed, so were all the people in the class.
Airplane accidents....even the general aviation small planes....they are never good. Airplanes are made light, to fly. They don't crash well. My area has one now and then, there is an airport up at the east end that is high elevation and, according to pilots I know, there is little room for screwing up the take off, and even less for screwing up the landing approach.
I believe they are still investigating the last one up there.

PSA flight 1771...

Guy gets fired, goes and gets a 44 magnum, boards the flight after skirting security with his company ID, then plugs his boss mid flight, kills the pilots and crashes the airplane.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, I've learned a couple things here. One, I was in the top 25% by surviving an ejection...not bad.
The real thing I learned, belts keep your pants on in flight ;)

I still have the belt I was wearing. Hasn't been un-buckled, EMT's must have tried to have their way with me...cut both pant legs up the back, and the belt in the rear :oops:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
What’s weird is they have numerous videos of the guy actually dying and yet nothing I see has identified him yet..

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I found it interesting that all the law enforcement agencies have made a point in reporting that no one was pursuing him.

infield

Reaction score
A really fast bike rear ended a mini van here one time and the rider wound up wedged on the center console between the 2 front seats. Kids in the vehicle, would be bad to see.

Tank

Reaction score
Decent article explaining quickly about the fact an LAPD aero unit was tracking the dude and that he was on a stolen bike. Also says his identity has not been released. Most likely will be soon though. Gotta make all the next of kin notifications.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I found it interesting that all the law enforcement agencies have made a point in reporting that no one was pursuing him.
Easy answer. The family would have a civil case arguing that the horrible police officers are responsible for his death for trying to stop him, DA Gascon would agree, and that would help them sue for 1 billion dollars. If nobody is actively chasing him, they can only sue for half a billion dollars... cause you know it's always the police officers fault regardless.

My guess is they initially pursued, then called it off or went into surveillance mode and just monitored him with the AirShip. Pretty standard.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Easy answer. The family would have a civil case arguing that the horrible police officers are responsible for his death for trying to stop him, DA Gascon would agree, and that would help them sue for 1 billion dollars. If nobody is actively chasing him, they can only sue for half a billion dollars... cause you know it's always the police officers fault regardless.

My guess is they initially pursued, then called it off or went into surveillance mode and just monitored him with the AirShip. Pretty standard.

100% and all of us tax payers would have to pay for it all...

scottchbrite

Reaction score
So, I've learned a couple things here. One, I was in the top 25% by surviving an ejection...not bad.
The real thing I learned, belts keep your pants on in flight ;)

I still have the belt I was wearing. Hasn't been un-buckled, EMT's must have tried to have their way with me...cut both pant legs up the back, and the belt in the rear :oops:
Or, you were prone position when the medic began his trauma assessment 🤔😀

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Decent article explaining quickly about the fact an LAPD aero unit was tracking the dude and that he was on a stolen bike. Also says his identity has not been released. Most likely will be soon though. Gotta make all the next of kin notifications.

Yes but with one person on social media saying that they knew him, you would figure it spreads like wildfire. Who knows