WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
My buddy has one (on order) he would be more than happy to part with, IF you are serious?

Send me a PM if you are.
I’m wondering what a feasible timeline is. If there’s over 20,000 on order now, and the current numbers delivered are under 1,000, what would be realistic if I order now and go to the back of the line?

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
If one was to order a RG edition 4 door speed today, when could they expect delivery? 2025,26,27?
if you ordered one right now. My guess its 3-4 years out. could be less but it doesnt look promising.

you can pick up 4 seats for no markup all day long right now. pick your poison of loaded or no options

no options will run you 35k. Loaded about 45K

Fishd00d

Reaction score
My friend has a 4 seater fully loaded whatever the top model is, even did the big brake kit and eibach springs added, 48 month warranty, its got like 200 miles I think. He will take 55K right now for it. Its available to pickup in Orange County right now. Lemme know if anyone is SERIOUS and ill get all the specs. He paid 56K for it so hes not trying to make any $$.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’m wondering what a feasible timeline is. If there’s over 20,000 on order now, and the current numbers delivered are under 1,000, what would be realistic if I order now and go to the back of the line?

Everyone is wondering. Nobody knows. I doubt RG even knows.

Singleton

Reaction score
That number includes dealer orders and I don’t see dealers following though on those orders.
The last number I heard was apx 5k direct to consumer orders.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t see RG respond here.. I saw a bunch of people theorize on something’s..

True.

But since RG has been promising delivery dates for Years without coming through, I wouldn't expect a solid answer out of him either.

If @FROGMAN524 Seriously wants one, buying one on the ground, or an order with a low number, would probably be his best bet. 👍🏼

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
At the current rate it’s 6.5 years to full fill the 5k pre orders they had. We’re 15 months into that 6.5 years lol.

Basically business is not sustainable. If they can’t double their output by sand show they are in serious trouble. But what do I know I am just a Polaris owner.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I didn’t see RG respond here.. I saw a bunch of people theorize on something’s..
You’re right. His marketing sucks. I could be a buyer but am not convinced his company will be around in 5 years for support nor am I confident I’d even have the car in that time frame anyway. At least with a canned ham or a poor laris id have an enormous dealer network to deal with and wouldn’t be going to havasu every time there’s an issue. Unlike yourself, I don’t live there nor do I have a second home there nor do I boat there.

sandshark1

Reaction score
At the current rate it’s 6.5 years to full fill the 5k pre orders they had. We’re 15 months into that 6.5 years lol.

Basically business is not sustainable. If they can’t double their output by sand show they are in serious trouble. But what do I know I am just a Polaris owner.

RG did open up that faucet or hose or whatever he said. First deliver was February last year and I think they might be up to 800 cars delivered.