WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This won't buff out

Tank

Reaction score
Buddy had the local Dodge dealership here in Ventura total his brand new Viper on a "test drive" after service.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Well that's a several million dollar fuck up if I do say so lol

dribble

Reaction score
I'm sure they will offer him his next service for free.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
One Can should do. 🙂
1642728145054.jpeg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
There's 3 less Enzos out there now - The one that some computer game scammer broke in half in the early 2000's in Malibu, the one that belonged to a movie producer that Eddie Griffin took right into a K-rail at a track event, and now this one.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There's 3 less Enzos out there now - The one that some computer game scammer broke in half in the early 2000's in Malibu, the one that belonged to a movie producer that Eddie Griffin took right into a K-rail at a track event, and now this one.

Wasn't it also an Enzo and a Mercialago(sp) that tangled at the Sundance Film deal around 2003 or so? I just remember thinking it was the most expensive wreck I'd ever heard of :oops:

Tank

Reaction score
the one in malibu was rebuilt
That's absolutely amazing they put that thing back together!! Looks nicer in that black than it did red. I can't believe they put that thing back together.

That whole Stefan Eriksson story is SUPER intriguing. European Mafioso, pyramid scheme gaming company, exotic car thief and importer, etc. Crazy shit. He was racing a Mercedes SL300 when he crashed. I spoke with some CHP guys that were on scene that day. They believe through the investigation he was doing over 200 when he took flight and impacted in the 190mph arena. And he walked away!

For the record there's been a reported 14 Enzo's crashed. Most being put back together. If they can put the Malibu Enzo back together, I'm sure they can fix this one.

060410_enzoferrari_hmed_12p.jpg
OIP (1).jpg
OIP.jpg

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Looks like Ferrari Classiche is going to get a new order.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
How do you really put a value on a rare car like that?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score

More than likely all 3 will be back on the road, short of burning them to the ground they are all rebuildable

bonesfab

Reaction score
So do they salvage title an Enzo?? What kinda hit does that have on the value?

sirbob

Reaction score
So do they salvage title an Enzo?? What kinda hit does that have on the value?

As all are pretty much known, my guess is a few get salvage title (Malibu Enzo?). But I wouldn't be surprised if some of them go through the Classic shop at Ferrari and come out certified as new?

Tank

Reaction score
As all are pretty much known, my guess is a few get salvage title (Malibu Enzo?). But I wouldn't be surprised if some of them go through the Classic shop at Ferrari and come out certified as new?
Yeah. Im
Pretty sure they’re getting certified new. I read an article on the process and Ferrari actually has people that do a crazy inspection to ensure it’s all
Up to snuff.

Or you could have gas monkey restore one for you 😂😂

Taboma

Reaction score
That's absolutely amazing they put that thing back together!! Looks nicer in that black than it did red. I can't believe they put that thing back together.

That whole Stefan Eriksson story is SUPER intriguing. European Mafioso, pyramid scheme gaming company, exotic car thief and importer, etc. Crazy shit. He was racing a Mercedes SL300 when he crashed. I spoke with some CHP guys that were on scene that day. They believe through the investigation he was doing over 200 when he took flight and impacted in the 190mph arena. And he walked away!

For the record there's been a reported 14 Enzo's crashed. Most being put back together. If they can put the Malibu Enzo back together, I'm sure they can fix this one.
Why in the hell would anybody be racing a Mid-50's SL300 Mercedes in anything even remotely the caliber of an Enzo and find it necessary to hit speeds of 200 to accomplish beating one ????????? Spot him a 10 minute head start ??
The only thing they have in common is the cost should you run out of talent. :oops:

sirbob

Reaction score
Yeah. Im
Pretty sure they’re getting certified new. I read an article on the process and Ferrari actually has people that do a crazy inspection to ensure it’s all
Up to snuff.

Or you could have gas monkey restore one for you 😂😂

And didn’t gas monkey redo the Malibu car? Gas monkey = salvage title!

Or did they redo an F 40?

Tank

Reaction score
Why in the hell would anybody be racing a Mid-50's SL300 Mercedes in anything even remotely the caliber of an Enzo and find it necessary to hit speeds of 200 to accomplish beating one ????????? Spot him a 10 minute head start ??
The only thing they have in common is the cost should you run out of talent. :oops:
I don’t know why the fuck I typed sl300 lol

It was a Mercedes SLR mclaren 👍

They were both stolen or unpaid for or some shit from Europe and were smuggled into the US. I’m telling you, crazy story.

And didn’t gas monkey redo the Malibu car? Gas monkey = salvage title!

Or did they redo an F 40?
Gas monkey did an F40.

Cdog

Reaction score
I cant imagine how fast those cars are and how brutal the power comes in. I 100% tapped a 458 Italia in Italy around the streets and countryside of Maranello. Matted the fucker. Amazing. Sad that so many who own these cars cant drive them as well as a dude renting one. HAHA! 😛

Taboma

Reaction score

They were both stolen or unpaid for or some shit from Europe and were smuggled into the US. I’m telling you, crazy story.

Gas monkey did an F40.
Ahhhh, well that's makes one hell of a lot more sense. 🤣 My dad's best buddy owned the Mercedes / Maserati dealership in Cathedral City in the mid 50's. Fun shop watching them tune Birdcage Maserati's for the road races at the Palm Springs Airport. He took me for a the fastest ride I'd ever been in at that young age, I dunno, 130ish maybe, Gold Gull Wing SL with red racing stripes. Friggin steering wheel looked like it was off a truck, to hear my dad tell it, the damn thing drove like one too. 😂 But, considering the times, they were at the top of the performance food chain. 👍

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Gas monkey did an F40.

Sacrilegious. I still think the f40 was the best car Ferrari built

Tank

Reaction score
Sacrilegious. I still think the f40 was the best car Ferrari built
One of the truest street legal “race cars” they ever produced. I got to poke around and sit in otis chandlers - who owned the Los Angeles times at one point and had a bitchen auto and motorcycle clandestine museum in Oxnard. he also spun his F40 and ran it up on an embankment at one point). They cool as shit. But zero frills. Not very comfy or easy to get in and out of. Pure race car.

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
One of the truest street legal “race cars” they ever produced. I got to poke around and sit in it otis chandlers (who owned the Los Angeles times at one point and had a bitchen auto and motorcycle clandestine museum in Oxnard. (he also spun his F40 and ran it up on an embankment at one point). They cool as shit. But zero frills. Not very comfy or easy to get in and out of. Pure race car.
I still love those cars. Never seen one in person.

Tank

Reaction score
I still love those cars. Never seen one in person.
Otis chandlers is the only one I’ve seen up close. Seen a couple in Malibu driving but otis’ I got to get into and really check out. They’re bad mo fo’s. Never seen an Enzo up close.

4Waters

Reaction score

View attachment 1082100 View attachment 1082101 View attachment 1082102
I was working that day but I wasn't dispatched on that call, I did respond a couple months later to a fatal crash involving a Ferrari on Cornell being driven by an off duty CHP officer.