WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's house is being raided by the FBI

riverroyal

Reaction score
If trump goes online and makes any 'statement ' to his posse the shit will hit the fan.

Roosky01

Reaction score
This is 3rd world bullshit. Seems like there are people that are hoping for a civil war and this is exactly one way to get it.

There is a certain party that accuses the other of something and they are the fukr’s that are actually doing the deed. Keep stacking the lead, brass, whiskey, and smokes. I think we are going to need them…

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Likely another effort by the Dems to make Trump ineligible to run in 2024. They need to be careful. Other Republicans may be a more formidable opponent in 2024.

It is vital Conservative Republicans take this to the polling booths and not to the streets.

samsah33

Reaction score
Trump just got stronger....
if-you-strike-turht6.jpg

Roosky01

Reaction score
Likely another effort by the Dems to make Trump ineligible to run in 2024. They need to be careful. Other Republicans may be a more formidable opponent in 2024.

It is vital Conservative Republicans take this to the polling booths and not to the streets.
Sure. We all know how well the voting booths are run and we can have immense faith in the integrity of the election process. We are approaching banana republic scenario here.

Eventually, people get tired of following the fuk’n rules to just have it shoved up our ass dry…

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
He pretty much has executive privilege for almost everything. There really is no point.

They probably have another bullshit warrant that won’t pass muster. I mean why even bother. Because anything found won’t be admissible in court.

well anything found will “accidentally“ be leaked to the media.

Such BS

500bbc

Reaction score

You mean the RINOs?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
And that would play right into the hands of the Libs.
I believe that is what they are really hoping for. If they were to "bring him in", like others in his camp, it wouldn't be needed for him to even speak.

The Left claimed repeatedly that Trump would try to declare Martial Law to stop the elections. What powers would the sitting President gain by doing so?

These are truly more dangerous times than I think most recognize. This is not good, and there are an increasing number of variables by the day.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Recently there have been a few moves made by the DOJ that were clearly partisan. Also the DOJ‘s unwillingness to appoint a special counsel to investigate Biden when one is clearly warranted. The special counsel as you know makes things a bit more transparent and in theory less partisan…..

well it is what it is… we all know…

What is really interesting about all this is the crickets from the media on these issues. Complete hands off these stories.

If the media and DOJ weren’t so blindly partisan on these issues it would not be so infuriating

500bbc

Reaction score
I believe that is what they are really hoping for. If they were to "bring him in", like others in his camp, it wouldn't be needed for him to even speak.

The Left claimed repeatedly that Trump would try to declare Martial Law to stop the elections. What powers would the sitting President gain by doing so?

These are truly more dangerous times than I think most recognize. This is not good, and there are an increasing number of variables by the day.
This is the current point of an eight year effort, it's going to fail as well...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Agreed

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This is the current point of an eight year effort, it's going to fail as well...
I believe more than eight...

Faith is a curious thing, it can bring both strength and weakness. Hopefully, in this regard, it brings both, but to the proper recipients.

Cdog

Reaction score
We were headed here with hitlery anyway. Trump bought us 4 more years.

His biggest mistake was not clearing the deep swamp. He sucked at politics and they stole his lunch.

This is deep state shit on both sides of the isle.

We’re all going to take it in the ass till it breaks. Sure we’ll vote.

But “it’s who counts the votes who matters. “ Stalin

Until these POS traitors pay the ultimate price. The rest of us will be forced under submission to pay for allowing them to exist

1660009751768.jpeg

Last edited:

FishSniper

Reaction score
They will do and try anything to keep him from running in 2024. IF. He wants to run again.
I think he’s just fucking with em. He isn’t running again but they are sure paranoid about it.
Exactly. Pelosi family has bought millions in stock of companies just before government contracts etc but that’s not insider trading ? Such a fkin joke this country is.

River Runnin

Reaction score
It’s about time to get rid of these anti-American illegitimate communists democrats! including lgtbq, antifa , blm! — these fuckers want a revolution! — it’s time! :mad:

500bbc

Reaction score
Ov
I believe more than eight...

Faith is a curious thing, it can bring both strength and weakness. Hopefully, in this regard, it brings both, but to the proper recipients.
Overall you are correct, it's been a 100 effort.
I meant 8 years of persecution of President Trump.