WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's house is being raided by the FBI

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The '60s were gnarly and exactly what would scare me today. So many leaders getting whacked. IMHO that was a troubling time in our country we seem to gloss over it. Perhaps even the reason we are here today in this crazy world. It certainly started the shift from the media reporting on politics to participating.

Back then the media had no competition to influence us. No internet for us to Google shit on. What they said we had to believe.
Now they have to go full court press because we have options.
Imo anyway.

I was born in 61

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here’s an example of todays media tactic.

Question: “what caused the attack on the American embassy in Benghazi?”

Trick question. There IS NO embassy in Benghazi…it’s in Tripoli…

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
I can't wait to see which Judge signed the Warrant.
DDBE8E4E-DE22-439B-B0E3-F5C4EC7E5A38.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
o_O Under what Rock did they find this "Wanna-Be"?

Dug Deep to find him?

Maybe the Old Saying = Easier to Apologize than to (?)

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The judge never should have issued the 2016 warrant to wiretap trump campaign. False information was presented to get the warrant. So it never should have happened In the first place absent that false information. The judge held a hearing after the fact on that issue. There is an ongoing investigation on this issue, you know submitting false information to a court.

the whole point of that was not to prosecute anyone but to spy on an opponent and get “embarrassing information“ to leak to the media.

That is what is going on here. Anything supposedly found doesn’t need to lead to an indictment since it has political capital to use against the opponent in an election. (I.e. Trump)

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Hunter, even the idiots are starting to ask why hunter gets to fly to china on AF1 with his dad and come back with a $1B investment, videos’s himself trading crack to hookers for sex and recordings of him molesting his 15-year-old niece with no consequences

juxtaposed to President Trump’s home being raided by FBI for the exact same documents Trump provided FBI all day access to in the exact same hours 9 months earlier.

Only a fool doesn’t see the hypocrisy.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Marc Elias is one of the main culprits of the steal in 2020 and here, he lets you know what it’s all about.

View attachment 1144543

They continue the persecution of the People’s President, as they attempt to draw us in conflict.
This highlights an excellent point. If they level a BS charge of mishandling classified information on Trump that is the same thing Hillary did and they let her walk free even though she was clearly guilty. Hillary definitely mishandled classified information.

The hypocrisy is strong with this one…

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Security Clearances - Lots of misunderstanding and some confusion on this topic. But, it is surprisingly fluid. For now, what remains are 3 levels of clearances: Confidential, Secret and Top Secret. Each require a different level of background check and recertification. The most intense and very thorough is a SSBI, Single Scope Background Investigation. These are conducted at the TS level. They are often ongoing and must be reconducted every 5 years. I said they are surprising fluid because they can be changed via Executive Order from the seated President. Higher levels of clearance, SCI (sensitive compartmented information) and SAP (special access program) can also be applied to the TS level. Basically they are a Need to Know title.

But, the President and many political office holders are just granted security clearances. There is ZERO investigation conducted. It has been reported that ex presidents retain a level of clearance. It is unclear what that level of retained clearance must be.

Documents, photos etc also receive a level of classification which should be clearly displayed on the item. Some of these levels require particular handling and the items are not allowed to leave particular areas. It is likely that is what the FBI was looking for at Mar A Lago. It appeared when Hilary faced a similar situation, she simply destroyed the documents and electronics in question. No further action was taken.

Nordie

Reaction score
They're going to indict Hunter Biden, but they need some misdirection and so at the same time they're going to indict Trump, so the DOJ says that they're playing fair.

Only thing is, is one is guilty, and the other is not.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
48 + hours since the massive trespass of Trump personal residence. By midnight Monday 8/8 if anything in those 15 boxes could hang Trump we would hear about it. So far seems nothing,zip. WTF,judge that signed warrant same guy that walked weinstein.

530RL

Reaction score
Interestingly in 2015, Obama appointed former CIA director David Petraeus was charged with the mishandling of classified material and in order to avoid a felony charge, he plead guilty under an old law which allowed it to be a misdemeanor resulting in 2 years of probation and a 100,000 fine.

Outraged, the 115th Congress in 2018 with the support of the then President included in the FISA reauthorization act a provision amending this old law so that "knowingly removing classified materials with the intent to retain them at an unauthorized location” is no longer a misdemeanor but a felony with a sentence up to five years. 🤔🤔🤔

beerrun

Reaction score
They're going to indict Hunter Biden, but they need some misdirection and so at the same time they're going to indict Trump, so the DOJ says that they're playing fair.

Only thing is, is one is guilty, and the other is not.
Hunters dad will just pardon him

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
View attachment 1144630

Straight up Gestapo.

It's time to shove MAGA so far up their ass that they see orange for the rest of their miserable lives.
At what point do you resist if you are on team Trump and you are at his residence when this goes down? Seems like a serious lack of balls on the part of a lawyer that gets kicked off the property. Arrested at gunpoint would make more sense. The media says the secret service was warned 45 minutes early. How does that play out? Does professional courtesy dictate they start the BBQ and prepare some cold drinks? (for a moment, I forgot lawyers are spineless thieves, no surprised they walked away)

Katy Bar The Door, if the SS knew the FBI was coming, what is the obligation to Trump? I think the old boy better hire some real protection. That place does not have steel doors?

Maybe I am hypersensitive, but I feel like, at some point, Team Trump is gonna bring mayhem to the table. That Jan 6th stuff was nothing compared to what I think MAGA is capable of. I don't think they will loot; I imagine that is beneath them.

FWIW, I think this was a terrible idea by the DOJ. Until now, I don't think the far right had a recognizable enemy. Sure they hated the left, but there was no tangible group to call the enemy. The left has the evil capitalist corporations, The Police, and the white male. The right only had an idealogy as an enemy. However, now the Right has the FBI and DOJ as an enemy. That moves us into a dangerous place, IMHO. Now the enemy has a face. If I was an FBI agent, I would seriously be considering my career options. If the FBI puts Trump in handcuffs, I can't imagine where we go next. Perhaps that would awaken a sleeping giant?

There is no doubt they are afraid of him running and are attempting to prevent that. They should just come out and say it at this point and make Americans pick sides.
I feel like I'm back in high school, and there is a rumor of a riot after the 4th-period bell between two groups. It's on my path to lunch. Do I go a long way, attempt to watch, or pick a side?

Such a shame these greedy bastards don't love this country and pull shit to maintain their power. More of a shame people keep voting for this shitshow.

Trump is laughing at all of this, I am sure; he just pulled in another round of fence-sitting voters.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
At what point do you resist if you are on team Trump and you are at his residence when this goes down? Seems like a serious lack of balls on the part of a lawyer that gets kicked off the property. Arrested at gunpoint would make more sense. The media says the secret service was warned 45 minutes early. How does that play out? Does professional courtesy dictate they start the BBQ and prepare some cold drinks? (for a moment, I forgot lawyers are spineless thieves, no surprised they walked away)

Katy Bar The Door, if the SS knew the FBI was coming, what is the obligation to Trump? I think the old boy better hire some real protection. That place does not have steel doors?

Maybe I am hypersensitive, but I feel like, at some point, Team Trump is gonna bring mayhem to the table. That Jan 6th stuff was nothing compared to what I think MAGA is capable of. I don't think they will loot; I imagine that is beneath them.

FWIW, I think this was a terrible idea by the DOJ. Until now, I don't think the far right had a recognizable enemy. Sure they hated the left, but there was no tangible group to call the enemy. The left has the evil capitalist corporations, The Police, and the white male. The right only had an idealogy as an enemy. However, now the Right has the FBI and DOJ as an enemy. That moves us into a dangerous place, IMHO. Now the enemy has a face. If I was an FBI agent, I would seriously be considering my career options. If the FBI puts Trump in handcuffs, I can't imagine where we go next. Perhaps that would awaken a sleeping giant?

There is no doubt they are afraid of him running and are attempting to prevent that. They should just come out and say it at this point and make Americans pick sides.
I feel like I'm back in high school, and there is a rumor of a riot after the 4th-period bell between two groups. It's on my path to lunch. Do I go a long way, attempt to watch, or pick a side?

Such a shame these greedy bastards don't love this country and pull shit to maintain their power. More of a shame people keep voting for this shitshow.

Trump is laughing at all of this, I am sure; he just pulled in another round of fence-sitting voters.
They've been the enemy the whole time. When Comey botched the email server deal handed out immunity to HRC's cronies then he sent two agents to the WH to "interview" Flynn then add McCabe, Strzok, etc............. to the mix and you get what we have today, the deep state is well entrenched and likes how things are and anyone who dares to rock the boat gets branded a white supremist no matter their skin color.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interestingly in 2015, Obama appointed former CIA director David Petraeus was charged with the mishandling of classified material and in order to avoid a felony charge, he plead guilty under an old law which allowed it to be a misdemeanor resulting in 2 years of probation and a 100,000 fine.

Outraged, the 115th Congress in 2018 with the support of the then President included in the FISA reauthorization act a provision amending this old law so that "knowingly removing classified materials with the intent to retain them at an unauthorized location” is no longer a misdemeanor but a felony with a sentence up to five years. 🤔🤔🤔

We all know your motivations in the P&G, but just in case the boys up here aren't aware. 😆

1660163628875.png

That makes MAGA 172-14 against the corrupt RINO's and a clean SWEEP in AZ for the cherry on top!!!!! 😂

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
They've been the enemy the whole time. When Comey botched the email server deal handed out immunity to HRC's cronies then he sent two agents to the WH to "interview" Flynn then add McCabe, Strzok, etc............. to the mix and you get what we have today, the deep state is well entrenched and likes how things are and anyone who dares to rock the boat gets branded a white supremist no matter their skin color.
I think you might get what I'm saying without making me say it on a public forum. :)

Nordie

Reaction score

You ever had the FBI knock on your door? I can tell you that I have. It's not like the movies, I mean yes they go through your stuff.

It is what it is

The DOJ screwed the pooch on this one, Trumps attorneys were working with the authorities on exactly what they needed. This is nothing more than a dog and a pony show.

If anything this most likely makes Trump yet again stronger.

Edit;
I'm not sure how I double quoted you

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

100% right.. and they way they did this deal stinks to high heaven.

After the Peter strozc (or whatever his last name was) I have little doubt that it’s in their wheel house to plant evidence etc..

The whole deal is fucking crazy.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
You ever had the FBI knock on your door? I can tell you that I have. It's not like the movies, I mean yes they go through your stuff.

It is what it is

The DOJ screwed the pooch on this one, Trumps attorneys were working with the authorities on exactly what they needed. This is nothing more than a dog and a pony show.

If anything this most likely makes Trump yet again stronger.

Edit;
I'm not sure how I double quoted you
Thankfully I have not, but I was wrongfully detained at gunpoint in my youth and made an impact.

Regardless, I don't think I would have willfully left. They would have had to arrest me to get me to leave.

rrrr

Reaction score
Consider this:

The White House claims that Biden had no prior knowledge of this event.

That's either a lie, or Biden was briefed beforehand.

It's almost unfathomable that the DOJ would undertake this radical action without the knowledge and consent of the sitting US president.

It is also beyond belief that Biden didn't know about it in advance, which would mean that someone with authority at the DOJ or FBI unilaterally approved the action.

Which one was it? Which is more alarming?