WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's house is being raided by the FBI

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don’t hate Blake I just disagree with his previous stated position of open borders and unfettered illegal immigration.

I am For immigration reform, no illegal immigration and more legal immigration of people like your hero Musk.

But I get that you support Blake. You should move to Arizona. There are a lot of you here now that turned both our senate seats blue.

So you’ll be voting MAGA in November. I knew yore little butthurt gap would come around.

😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
As for your voter fraud bullshit.

“Barr used an expletive to describe Trump’s allegations of voter fraud during the Nov. 3 contest.

“If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there,” the former attorney general said.

“It was all [expletive],” he added."

Mr. Barr is either stupid or corrupt.

Federal rules of evidence

Rule 702. Testimony by Expert Witnesses

Primary tabs

A witness who is qualified as an expert by knowledge, skill, experience, training, or education may testify in the form of an opinion or otherwise if:

(a) the expert’s scientific, technical, or other specialized knowledge will help the trier of fact to understand the evidence or to determine a fact in issue;

(b) the testimony is based on sufficient facts or data;

(c) the testimony is the product of reliable principles and methods; and

(d) the expert has reliably applied the principles and methods to the facts of the case.

One of the great, if not the greatest expert in the fields of cyber security and computer fraud, has done sophisticated technical work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I has stated under oath as an expert witness that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election to elect Joe Biden.

His name is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia. Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia exposed a massive fraud by an individual for millions of dollars against the American intelligence community and the military community.

Even the New York Times which I consider to be a leftwing rag sheet wrote an article singing his accolades.

I will quote you just 2 of 17 major paragraphs from a declaration signed under oath by Dr. Keshavarz-Nia:

"I have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering from George Mason University, a Ph.D. degree in Management of Engineering and Technology from CalSouthern University and a Doctoral (Ed.D) degree in Education from George Washington University. I have advanced training from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

1. I am employed by a large defense contractor as a chief cyber security engineer and a subject-matter expert in cyber security. During my career, I have conducted security assessment, data analysis and security counterintelligence, and forensics investigations on hundreds of systems. My experience spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to FIS operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia. I have worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA, and the DHS I&A supporting counterintelligence, including supporting law enforcement investigations.
With hundreds of depositions attesting to serious problems along with video evidence and Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's deposition there was massive fraud.

https://tidewaterforum.blog/2020/11/28/decleration-of-dr-navid-keshavarz-nia/

https://tundratabloids.com/2020/11/...rump-were-transferred-to-vice-president-biden

The courts refused to give credence to the overwhelming evidence of fraud. We are now a 3rd world country with the worst to come. We can thank the democrat/communists and their RINO minions for our current state of affairs.

They all see you.......

retaocleg

Reaction score
him admitting he should be arrested, in case you missed it........the guy you think his life has been ruined by conspiracy theorists....

Ray Epps - Holding Court At Front Of Police Line - Rumble
Ray Epps - Shouted Down As A Fed (Jan 5) - Rumble
Ray Epps - Same Routine, Again and Again - Rumble
Ray Epps - Thank You For Your Service (Jan 5) - Rumble
Ray Epps - Tough Crowd - Rumble
Ray Epps - "We're Here For Another Reason" - Rumble
Ray Epps - Same Circle As John Sullivan - Rumble
Ray Epps - Holding Court At Front Of Police Line - Rumble
Ray Epps - As Soon As Our President Is Done Speaking - Rumble
Ray Epps - Moment The Riot Started - Rumble

from the circle jerk thread

your reply post 343
guess it was your answer before advised how to defend

"All those videos clearly show the guy is a tool and a traitor to this great country like the other approximately 10,000 insurrectionists that day.

He should be arrested as well as the 9,300 others yet to be arrested and charged."

post 346
"9,300 at least that still need to be charged.

Are you suggesting there were 9,300 plants and that is why they haven’t been charged?"

post 351 denying he is a plant

"Like yours against Mr Epps as an FBI plant?"

post 436
"Over 750 charged to date. 👍👍👍"

post 726
and the victim puff pieces you posted.........

"Never met him. Have heard some conspiracy theorists have ruined his life though. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️"

www.axios.com

Trump supporter at center of a Jan. 6 conspiracy theory: "It's just been hell"

"I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been."
www.axios.com
www.axios.com

www.nytimes.com

‘It’s Just Been Hell’: Life as the Victim of a Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory

Ray Epps became the unwitting face of an attempt by pro-Trump forces to promote the baseless idea that the F.B.I. was behind the attack on the Capitol.
www.nytimes.com

factcheck.afp.com

US hearings revive baseless conspiracy theory about Capitol riot

Social media posts, politicians and media pundits have claimed that a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent named Ray Epps helped incite violence at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. This is misleading; while Epps, a supporter of former president Donald Trump, was in Washington in the lead-up to...
factcheck.afp.com

i skipped all the cheney vids you posted.........
you wanted it........ @530RL

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
so i said you wanted 10000 charged........by your words, 750 have been charged, need 9300 more charged.......i under counted, and you said conspiracy theorists have ruined epps life, with 3 puff pieces showing.........defending him, he got a pass, removed from fbi most wanted list........he is the victim, despite all the videos posted above? we see you👀 in bidens words, c'mon man! .....but epps is the victim

........i stand by my comments, you want peacefull protesters that didnt go into the capitol arrested, ray epps is a victim, despite all the videos showing he was the number one inciter....that about sum it up?

no evidence trump did anything, but video evidence for the guy that actually did what you want trump to go down for, and epps is the victim.........

"fed fed fed"
you got it.... @530RL

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I never advocated for legal protesters being rounded up whether they were at BLM riots or Trump riots.

I’ve only advocated for law and order.

You and I simply disagree on whether one should trust law enforcement or not. You do not. I do.

So I guess that makes me a supporter of federal, state, county, city and institutional law enforcement.

You don’t even understand the legal definition of impeachment.

Yeah, but you are the one seemingly deciding who is acting legal and who is acting illegal.

And we’ve all heard ad nauseam about your checks to the local constabulary.

retaocleg

Reaction score
Yeah, but you are the one seemingly deciding who is acting legal and who is acting illegal.

And we’ve all heard ad nauseam about your checks to the local constabulary.
the above comment he made is bullshit, he wanted everyone there arrested.......all the quotes are from him and can be looked at in the circle jerk thread and are listed by post........you cant unring that bell
we'll see how long he disappears for.........or
6016033a7ae80.jpeg

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
Post it.

I stated over ten thousand had been arrested or charged in BLM riots. In fact I posted over 14,000.

As they should have been.
im not talking blm......this is from your postings in the jan 6 thread about jan 6 protesters specifically......no out of context, your words....about jan 6 protesters, dont twist it........go back and read your posts...........you wanted it posted, i did, in your words with links to the posts, as well as your defending the one guy there is video proof of, the guy you think is a victim.......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Don’t you feel a little bit sorry for me? How I’m going to have to live out my final days in abject poverty. 🤔🤔

I absolutely feel more sorry for you than I feel for any living person.

And the second part of your post explains why.
Your entire existence is measured by fiat currency.
How empty and soulless must that existence be.
A great big empty hole that can never be filled.
Yes…I pity you.

retaocleg

Reaction score

TeamGreene

Reaction score
never impeached, senate struck it down.........dems in congress voted to impeach.......just like clinton, he wasnt impeached either
Both were impeached. The House brings articles of impeachment then they vote on it which in both cases the opposition were in control and approved/passed the article/s which were sent to the Senate that was in both cases in control of the Presidents party so no conviction. But the lack of conviction has no bearing on the fact that they were both impeached. The conviction in the Senate = removal from office.

530RL

Reaction score
im not talking blm......this is from your postings in the jan 6 thread about jan 6 protesters specifically......no out of context, your words....about jan 6 protesters, dont twist it........go back and read your posts...........you wanted it posted, i did, in your words with links to the posts, as well as your defending the one guy there is video proof of, the guy you think is a victim.......
How is suggesting someone should be arrested defending him?

Oh yea, like an intervention for his own good. 🤗🤗

I’ve got to get back to work, I have some meetings with my fellow feds on best bait and hook practices.

Thank you for your taxes, it will make for a nice pension.

retaocleg

Reaction score
your words.....conspiracy theorists, then posted the disinfo pieces, 3 to be exact

post 726
and the victim puff pieces you posted.........

"Never met him. Have heard some conspiracy theorists have ruined his life though. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️"
^^that is you^^

thetub

Reaction score
"must get back to watching the so real WWE wrestling matches on TV " -530 WWE

Wedgy

Reaction score
How is suggesting someone should be arrested defending him?

Oh yea, like an intervention for his own good. 🤗🤗

I’ve got to get back to work, I have some meetings with my fellow feds on best bait and hook practices.

Thank you for your taxes, it will make for a nice pension.
The "Get out of loading up into the Boxcar," card will do no good, History repeats itself, but you know that...

retaocleg

Reaction score
so now @530RL has switched back to epps should be arrested........fine, we'll forget all your misinfo pieces you posted that the videos debunk, claiming he is the victim.....why wasnt he arrested? he was clearly the biggest instigator, doing stuff you could only dream of trump doing, but trump wasnt......epps was.............if it was trump doing it, you'd be yelling from the rafters..........epps was removed from the most wanted list, why, unless he was a fed.....fed director was shown the videos by ted cruz, so he knows......why no arrest?....he is a free man while mainstream media runs propaganda pieces for him........why is that? and why are you posting?...watch the video again.......i know you dont want to answer directly, you want to spin attention off on a tangent......a fed being a ring leader doesnt raise alarm bells? unless you are misinfo distributer, which you are........or your head would explode if you acknowledged there is a plot to get trump, cognitive dissonance.......or you are "fed fed fed".......your reply will tell me what i already know, if you answer

like nailing jello to the wall.....

530RL

Reaction score
so now @530RL has switched back to epps should be arrested........fine, we'll forget all your misinfo pieces you posted that the videos debunk, claiming he is the victim.....why wasnt he arrested? he was clearly the biggest instigator, doing stuff you could only dream of trump doing, but trump wasnt......epps was.............if it was trump doing it, you'd be yelling from the rafters..........epps was removed from the most wanted list, why, unless he was a fed.....fed director was shown the videos by ted cruz, so he knows......why no arrest?....he is a free man while mainstream media runs propaganda pieces for him........why is that? and why are you posting?...watch the video again.......i know you dont want to answer directly, you want to spin attention off on a tangent......a fed being a ring leader doesnt raise alarm bells? unless you are misinfo distributer, which you are........or your head would explode if you acknowledged there is a plot to get trump, cognitive dissonance.......or you are "fed fed fed".......your reply will tell me what i already know, if you answer

like nailing jello to the wall.....
6nmpsg.jpg
61k0gp.jpg

🤔🤔

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Someone is Lying here!! The White House is saying that "Brandon" and everyone associated with this Administration was not advised about this "Raid"o_O

I guess with the "Law Of Averages" it was bound to finally catch these "Habitual Liars" that it finally caught up with them.

I do not believe that blowing it off by casually dismissing this will "Fly" this time.

75 Million Trump supporters and gaining #'s by the day, especially after this Incredible Display of Fill In The Blank):oops:

Reactions: DUN

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
FWIW.....I personally support "Law Enforcement"....... however, I am not so naive that I consider the conduct of the FBI as "enforcing the law".
Actually, today's FBI is more like "Hitler's Brown Shirts"...... but then again.....their actions benefits the Left's "take over" agenda. I suppose that is OK for those of you supporting and defending the Left. Watching these "word games" are very clear, telling, and entertaining.

People can call themselves Conservatives, and I can call myself the "King of the World......of course, neither is true. 😂

530RL

Reaction score
FWIW.....I personally support "Law Enforcement"....... however, I am not so naive that I consider the conduct of the FBI as "enforcing the law".
Actually, today's FBI is more like "Hitler's Brown Shirts"...... but then again.....their actions benefits the Left's "take over" agenda. I suppose that is OK for those of you supporting and defending the Left. Watching these "word games" are very clear, telling, and entertaining.

People can call themselves Conservatives, and I can call myself the "King of the World......of course, neither is true. 😂
Another possibility is the the former President kept a bunch of documents he was not entitled to and failed to give them back. So Law Enforcement did their job and went and retrieved them.

Eventually the warrant as well as the list of that which was confiscated will come out.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Another possibility is the the former President kept a bunch of documents he was not entitled to and failed to give them back. So Law Enforcement did their job and went and retrieved them.

Eventually the warrant as well as the list of that which was confiscated will come out.
Yeah that's it exactly....

NOT!!!!!

WTF is broken in your brain?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Interesting....100% of the documents removed by the Obama''s are currently stored in a furniture warehouse in Chicago....under 24/7 guard....no one allowed to enter or knows what is in there......but that is OK with you as you foolishly believe the FBI is not being biased.

Careful! If you continue defending the Left in this manner "they" are going to recruit you to replace Karine Jean-Pierre. You really do a much better job! 😂

220px-Karine_Jean-Pierre_2021.jpg

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
So Law Enforcement did their job and went and retrieved them.

I guess, "asking" to return them was "totally" out of the question.......you know, like they did with the Clinton's.

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Similar situation to his collusion with Russia I would venture to guess.

I can’t wait to see how this gets buried too.