WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Uh Oh!! Sum Ting Wong

hallett21

Reaction score
Obviously more to the story right? Otherwise the pentagon could have simply said they alerted China when it entered our airspace and that we have confirmed it’s a weather balloon gone astray.

We can hit a nuclear warhead with another missle with pinpoint accuracy. But we can’t do the math on brining a balloon down over open ranch land?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You telling me that with all the satellites that China has, they have to launch a balloon to spy on us?

I am not buying this crap, just another distraction from what is truly screwing us.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Saw a report that said this balloon is able to maneuver. That's one hell of a weather balloon. I agree on the abundant Chinese observation satellites. Maybe they're just rattling old Joe's cage?

Mike K

Reaction score
Hmmm ….
The big thing I see now is … “Joe Biden wanted to shoot it down … but he had to be talked out of it” … Everyone was a puss but not Joe Biden ?
Really ?
So Biden is now a tough guy ?
Sure it wasn’t the FBI who sailed it up there so Biden could say that ? 😂

500bbc

Reaction score
328962577_1125505314795203_3439488344110340406_n.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
You telling me that with all the satellites that China has, they have to launch a balloon to spy on us?

I am not buying this crap, just another distraction from what is truly screwing us.
Agree 100%. Guarantee they have better pics from satellites and better intel from spies than from a balloon.
Also, If they can launch a balloon and fly it to a specific spot in BFE, they deserve the pics. 👍

And finally,

4458DB8C-7285-4758-9B49-DF58E97949B8.jpeg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Or … maybe… we are monitoring them, monitor it🤫🤔

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Hmmm ….
The big thing I see now is … “Joe Biden wanted to shoot it down … but he had to be talked out of it” … Everyone was a puss but not Joe Biden ?
Really ?
So Biden is now a tough guy ?
Sure it wasn’t the FBI who sailed it up there so Biden could say that ? 😂

Hey Man! He IS a tough guy! What about poor Corn Pop??!

Englewood

Reaction score
They knew the minute that thing even headed towards US airspace. This decision was likely made many days ago before it hit the news cycles.

We all know nothing will happen. China isn't even a tiny bit afraid of us. We are too worried about which bathroom the guy that identifies as a refrigerator can go in.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

My thought was it was a test to see how deep they could penetrate our air space.
They must be tickled fuckin pink with this.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
The idea of a spy ballon is so 1940’s. Everything they need to see is done by satellite so, what’s the real purpose. Hopefully they are not delivering any pathogens we don’t know of. And no, I wouldn’t put anything past those commie bastards.

Sherpa

Reaction score
our president is a mindless idiot. shoot that stupid thing down....... "CHINA: Civilian nature"......... yeah. sure.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I sure shit hope we have the capability to block any transmissions the baroon is sending to Chna...

Wouldn't be surprised if we do but are not disclosing it to the pubic...

jet496

Reaction score
Ummmm, is it really spying if your like an elephant crossing your yard as you just sit around lounging. Just don't mind me & go about your business. LOL. This is fucking stupid really. I don't know what's up but this day in age, this is not spying. Hell hidden cameras were invented 50 years ago.

Distraction for the busy body masses. Not sure why though but I'm sure sumting is about to happen between us & our funny looking friends.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
The idea of a spy ballon is so 1940’s. Everything they need to see is done by satellite so, what’s the real purpose. Hopefully they are not delivering any pathogens we don’t know of. And no, I wouldn’t put anything past those commie bastards.

If they get away with it why not. Slow moving surveillance platform that can loiter over a target area. High res imagery and sucking up all manner of comms. Cheap as hell. What do they have to loose?

And the covid drone theory was the first thing that crossed my mind.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
If they get away with it why not. Slow moving surveillance platform that can loiter over a target area. High res imagery and sucking up all manner of comms. Cheap as hell. What do they have to loose?

And the covid drone theory was the first thing that crossed my mind.
Heard it’s a Speed balloon!
84E50344-AB9B-40FB-90BE-1E2715135C6F.jpeg

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
Now the pentagon has confirmed a SECOND balloon over latin america..........I'm sure its totally innocent.

Dog

Reaction score
A lot of fake stories for sure what are "they" trying to hide? What is real and what is just speculation?

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Reported over MO several hours ago. Wonder when we’re gonna get it and see what its really doing.
Or I can only hope we’ve already hacked it and are just watching what chinas doing.
But I have zero faith with the current admin.

Dog

Reaction score
Reported over MO several hours ago. Wonder when we’re gonna get it and see what its really doing.
Is this a serious statement? You already know "we" will never know. It will run out of the news cycles and no one will ever hear another word about it. 30 years from now someone will do a FOIA request when it is declassified and no one will care.

spectras only

Reaction score
The suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that was found floating over sensitive military sites in the western United States had been tracked by Canada's government since last weekend as it passed through Canadians airspace, sources tell CTV News.

Canadian officials have not publicly stated whether the massive high-altitude balloon entered Canadian airspace. But sources told CTV News it had passed over the Canadian Arctic, Alberta and Saskatchewan before it was spotted over Montana on Thursday, as it flew over a nuclear launch site. Sources told CTV News it was tracked the entire time it was in Canadian airspace.
Social media was alive on Friday with suggestions based on publicly available flight-tracking data that the Canadian military had deployed aircraft earlier in the week to track the balloon as it travelled over the Rockies in British Columbia and down into the western U.S.

You tell me, Biden didn't know about the balloon, before it entered US airspace.;)

Social media was alive on Friday with suggestions based on publicly available flight-tracking data that the Canadian military had deployed aircraft earlier in the week to track the balloon as it travelled over the Rockies in British Columbia and down into the western U.S.

Research consultant Steffan Watkins, who monitors such flight information and noted the continued presence of Canadian military aircraft over Valhalla National Park and other places as early as Tuesday, said the lack of information from the government was troubling.

"I'm sure that Norad has been tracking it the entire time," Watkins said.

Defence Department spokesman Daniel Le Bouthillier would not confirm any details.

Reaction score
Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) is multifaceted. Space born ISR is only a piece of the larger picture.
Although I enjoyed my USAF time flying pointy nose jets, neutralizing targets the old fashioned way by blowing shit up, there are much more efficient ways to neutralize targets today.
I'd speculate "Red Zeppelin", was neutralized before it ever entered US airspace, and has been poked and prodded and exploited ever since. This is probably actually a heyday for the US intelligence community.

Blowing it out of the sky would've been funner, but exploiting it is probably smarter.

Last edited:

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
The suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that was found floating over sensitive military sites in the western United States had been tracked by Canada's government since last weekend as it passed through Canadians airspace, sources tell CTV News.

Canadian officials have not publicly stated whether the massive high-altitude balloon entered Canadian airspace. But sources told CTV News it had passed over the Canadian Arctic, Alberta and Saskatchewan before it was spotted over Montana on Thursday, as it flew over a nuclear launch site. Sources told CTV News it was tracked the entire time it was in Canadian airspace.

You tell me, Biden didn't know about the balloon, before it entered US airspace.;)

Research consultant Steffan Watkins, who monitors such flight information and noted the continued presence of Canadian military aircraft over Valhalla National Park and other places as early as Tuesday, said the lack of information from the government was troubling.

"I'm sure that Norad has been tracking it the entire time," Watkins said.

Defence Department spokesman Daniel Le Bouthillier would not confirm any details.
The real news is that the balloon is about the best the Canadian Military can muster, and they bought it from China on Alibaba. :) It Does not take rocket science to understand that the ballon followed the jet stream from Canada. When can we invade Canada and steal their oil?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
A few small caliber rounds and it would have been a slow decent. We could then have the hardware to physically hack and inspect. They don't want that cause it's probably some hardware from our own fbi/Cia

Reaction score
Destroying it airborne would solely be a show of force and would do little to restore the current administration's foreign policy reputation after the Afghanistan withdrawal goat funk.

spectras only

Reaction score
Mark Milley won't let to shoot the balloon down. Probably don't want the public know what payload, IF ANY is onboard. Some maps on media outlets show the path of the balloon came from the West , passing over Washington state where nuclear submarine base in Bangor is. One would think, they would have noticed it there before Montana. Smoke and mirrors IMO. If the balloon will be shot down over the Atlantic, we'll never find out if there was anything in that balloon, and it was just a stunt by China.
How is this real, Milley is still in charge?

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley admitted Wednesday that he would give his Chinese counterpart a heads up if the US launched an attack against Beijing, during a second day of grilling on Capitol Hill that touched on his two reported calls to the Chinese general.

spectras only

Reaction score
Destroying it airborne would solely be a show of force and would do little to restore the current administration's foreign policy reputation after the Afghanistan withdrawal goat funk.
China and Russia always vetoed anything the US put on the agenda at the UN. What makes you think, over decades of diplomatic efforts, China restores good intentions with the US.