WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well, my wife and I kept our kids safe

4Waters

Reaction score
I saw this on fox 11, the story lasted all of 10sec max so hoping parents that don't wonder into the covid section will see this.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm happy for all those parents who went with their gut instincts. Sometimes they are dead on. I still feel bad for the kids who got it, and even for their parents. Actually, I only feel for the parents if they were doing it for the good of their kids, not if they did it just because of politics.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I'm happy for all those parents who went with their gut instincts. Sometimes they are dead on. I still feel bad for the kids who got it, and even for their parents. Actually, I only feel for the parents if they were doing it for the good of their kids, not if they did it just because of politics.
There is also the older gen. Who had to get it to see family in a hospital or other places. It’s a shitty deal all the way around and I hope we have PAINFULLY learned from it

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There is also the older gen. Who had to get it to see family in a hospital or other places. It’s a shitty deal all the way around and I hope we have PAINFULLY learned from it
Yes, honestly they slipped my mind. Having kids, and no parents around these days, I didn't go through what a lot of people did. The last flu shot I had was 13 years ago. Mom asked me to get it, as I was her primary transportation to her cancer treatments. The only time I ever got it. I know if it would have been a few years back, I would have gotten it if she asked. She would have too, if it was "the right thing" to do.

Horrible thing all the way around:(

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Yes, honestly they slipped my mind. Having kids, and no parents around these days, I didn't go through what a lot of people did. The last flu shot I had was 13 years ago. Mom asked me to get it, as I was her primary transportation to her cancer treatments. The only time I ever got it. I know if it would have been a few years back, I would have gotten it if she asked. She would have too, if it was "the right thing" to do.

Horrible thing all the way around:(
I think our thoughts are very similar from your post. I might say things differently but You know. I express myself in a different way. Maybe harsh and rude. Not so elegant in my case. Lol.
🥃🍷

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think our thoughts are very similar from your post. I might say things differently but You know. I express myself in a different way. Maybe harsh and rude. Not so elegant in my case. Lol.
🥃🍷
Wording doesn't matter much. Intentions and actions are more truthful. Up until recently, politicians had the best words...obviously, not the best of people;)

pavski2

Reaction score
We are so glad that we kept our boys from getting the Jab, both teenage athletes who have a better chance at life because we fought to keep them clean. On a side note the FD that I work for has had 16 cardiac events in young healthy people, we have 120 total.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Glad for the folks with kids that remain in CA.

This was a large part of the reason I moved. So I am also glad these assholes in CA government pushed me the rest of the way with this BS. Best decision I’ve made.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I had to get the jab for my work, my wife chose not to get it, and it was a hard no for both of our daughters to get it. We didn't even consider getting our daughters jabbed and I think we made the right decision.

Kbach

Reaction score
One of my bosses at work and a friend of his were actually happily chatting about the fact that their kids had both got the booster a couple of weeks ago. They asked me if my kids (I have 3 from 13-16 yrs old) had got the booster yet. Not sure they appreciated my reply of “hell no…they haven’t got any jabs thank the lord and either have I” 😂😂😂

G Supertramp

Reaction score
Good thing you spared your kids. You guys that got the vaccine are on borrowed time. I’d be getting one of those Life Alert necklaces.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
We are so glad that we kept our boys from getting the Jab, both teenage athletes who have a better chance at life because we fought to keep them clean. On a side note the FD that I work for has had 16 cardiac events in young healthy people, we have 120 total.
What’s the consensus around work, is it being discussed? Those are crazy high #’s

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
They have to let this happen. The drug companies are laughing their asses off with immunity . Even when we end up 30% of the population dead from the jab they can’t be prosecuted . BUT these politicians can be held accountable for forcing people to take the poison .

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
They have to let this happen. The drug companies are laughing their asses off with immunity . Even when we end up 30% of the population dead from the jab they can’t be prosecuted . BUT these politicians can be held accountable for forcing people to take the poison .

Sadly no. They will blame Pharma for telling them it was safe.

welldigger00

Reaction score
My son had two years in at an A&P program, and then the mandatory clot shot became law. He came back home. He had only one year left. Well, he lost two years because of this draconian rule, and ended up at the local water company. I asked if he would go back when it’s all over, and he said the program fell apart where he was going, because all the instructors either retired, or quit. He’s since lost interest, and I lost $30k in his education. Thanks libs.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
This was our “line in the sand” to pack up and leave CA. We put our kids in private school shortly after the “pandemic” started and they stayed in person learning the whole time (minus 2 months). When Newsom came up with this BS, and also wanted to enforce it on private schools… that was our moment when we drew that line. Our school was openly against any sort of mandate… and has been a great school. We’ll continue with the school regardless… 2 less kids in their brainwashing camps, and family of 4 jab free 🖕🏼

Nordie

Reaction score
I think I'm the only one in my family that didn't take the jab. My 15yo neice has it, and my 20yo step daughter got it. I have no idea what anyone was thinking giving them 2 the shot.

badgas

Reaction score
Still hard to believe the way people lined up for it.

I don't understand how so many people still think it's a thing ?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There was no way we were going to let my son get this shit. He actually told my wife that if he had to take it in order to stay in water polo, he wanted to. Sorry bud, not going to happen! Luckily, it wasn't mandated, and he didn't have to quit.
Sadly, first thing that comes to mind is the young water polo coach from Orange County:( How many young athletes took it to play, hoping for a scholarship, and now may not be able to compete at all.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
So, probably it’s ok for seniors ? Would be nice if pharma and medical science got a little clearer on that. COVID will remain, as will the vaccines. As time passes they need to provide more definitive information.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
So, probably it’s ok for seniors ? Would be nice if pharma and medical science got a little clearer on that. COVID will remain, as will the vaccines. As time passes they need to provide more definitive information.
And they will hopefully share that information (I highly doubt they’ll be forthcoming) once the millions of human guinea pigs have tested the experimental vaccines that big Pharma has sold because the government mandated it

Cdog

Reaction score
Pure blood family here in AZ.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
And in a related story I heard last nite that the government was creating a data base of the unvaxed and partial vaxed :mad:

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
What if "Millions of spores" just released over North Carolina , drifting to Europe and African continents" :eek:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Maybe, I don't know, I sure don't think I'd be lining up for any boosters.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I got the dreaded call last night…

My mom has had issues where they gave her the shot since they gave it to her.. fit had this kinda scab form where she got it. They tested it and it’s cancerous so they cut it out.. she has also been having respiratory issues.. they did an x ray and found a spot on her lung..

I have heard this from several people that have gotten the vaccine that they are finding spots on their lungs, and or getting blood clots in their legs.

I hope everyone on here that got it fairs well with it. I am talking to too many friends that got it and are now having health complications now..

The whole thing just sucks

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I got the dreaded call last night…

My mom has had issues where they gave her the shot since they gave it to her.. fit had this kinda scab form where she got it. They tested it and it’s cancerous so they cut it out.. she has also been having respiratory issues.. they did an x ray and found a spot on her lung..

I have heard this from several people that have gotten the vaccine that they are finding spots on their lungs, and or getting blood clots in their legs.

I hope everyone on here that got it fairs well with it. I am talking to too many friends that got it and are now having health complications now..

The whole thing just sucks

Awfully sorry to hear this RD. Wish her the best.

F the vaxx!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Wife and I received 2 Moderna vaccinations and 2 boosters. Due to our ages, we felt it was the prudent thing to do. Neither of us caught COVID and we’ve had no issues with the vaccine or boosters. Numerous family and friends our age have had similar experiences. I’ve one friend from high school who experienced catastrophic issue with the J&J booster. He had existing circulatory and clotting issues in his legs, due to injuries he had received in Vietnam. On Dec 16, 2021 Yale Med Center and the CDC determined people with clotting and circulatory issues should not receive the J&J booster without thorough consultation with their doctor. He wasn’t aware of this very poorly announced warning. Other than an annual visit to the VA, he had no doctor. He received the J&J booster on Dec 29, 2021. We spoke on Jan 1, 2022. He said all was good. On Jan 16, 2022 he passed in a Las Vegas hospital. I’ve since learned, on Jan 3, he developed severe breathing problems, was hospitalized and put on a ventilator, extreme clotting began occurring throughout his body. Kenny was an amazing guy, husband, father, grandfather and a good friend. He and his wife were looking forward to visiting us in Havasu. He had not been to The River since the 60s, prior to deploying to Nam. May he RIP.

I do remain thankful to Trump and his Operation Warp Speed. But, pharma and medical science need to be much more informative. ‘We Don’t Know’ can be an acceptable answer and often the truth.