WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well sometimes you just have to go for it,

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Its kind of ironic that DILLIGAF made that post today, So as some of you noticed i was doing some spring cleaning and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Well it was all to come up with a large down payment on for me what is the ultimate boat. Way way more money than i ever expected to spend. but after all i have gone thru these last few years, lawsuits, bankruptcy, divorce, rebounding and then losing it all last year with being shut down. i'm 62 and decided what the fuck just go for it.
Sold the Hellcat, squarebody crewcab Dually, suburban, van plus a bunch of guns, Actually was kind of mind blowing how much money i was able to come up with in a week.
You never know unless you try. i knew the odds were against me but if you don't try you can't win. well i didn't win. credit is to messed up from last year. and even with a huge down it wasn't enough. heartbreaking but not the end, just need to hunker down and be prepared to pay cash for something, yeah its not going to the the one i have wanted for years but ill get something and have fun.
As Tim Allen said never give up and never surrender.

See you all at Desert Storm anyway ill wave from the shore :)
1616099748436.jpeg

braindead

Reaction score
Dam, she’s a butte.
Sorry to hear you couldn’t get enough scratch together to take her home, but keep plugging along you’ll get her eventually

Tank

Reaction score
Don't be daft man. First, you'll most likely have a boat by then. Second, may be crampt but you know you always have a seat with us. Then again, just fly to Tenn. and pull the Tiger out with Kelly. Done and done.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
100% agree.... GO FOR IT IN LIFE!!!!!.... Nice boat!!! But... It wasn't the one for you... I doubt your will be on the shore for DS... Still plenty of time for the right boat to find you! Especially with that wad of cash on your pocket!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Its kind of ironic that DILLIGAF made that post today, So as some of you noticed i was doing some spring cleaning and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Well it was all to come up with a large down payment on for me what is the ultimate boat. Way way more money than i ever expected to spend. but after all i have gone thru these last few years, lawsuits, bankruptcy, divorce, rebounding and then losing it all last year with being shut down. i'm 62 and decided what the fuck just go for it.
Sold the Hellcat, squarebody crewcab Dually, suburban, van plus a bunch of guns, Actually was kind of mind blowing how much money i was able to come up with in a week.
You never know unless you try. i knew the odds were against me but if you don't try you can't win. well i didn't win. credit is to messed up from last year. and even with a huge down it wasn't enough. heartbreaking but not the end, just need to hunker down and be prepared to pay cash for something, yeah its not going to the the one i have wanted for years but ill get something and have fun.

View attachment 983448

I got rid of everything that couldn't fit in the 5th wheel. Got all the big stuff gone from the house in literally a few days. I believe in always moving forward regardless of the past. Been there done that with the boats, multiple houses, divorces, business, etc. You can stand still OR LIVE LIFE!

I did take a look at your chopper. You got that moved?

Its good to clean out all the stuff we accumulate. Amazing how much we all have after all these years.

Thats a beautiful boat and I admire what you are doing. Its takes courage that many do not have. Dan decided to LIVE LIFE!

Get R done!

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Still have the Chopper. i dropped it off to get it serviced and told them to put it up for sale. is actually worth more in parts but don't want to go that route.
As far as Guns i never got access to the gun forum so didn't post there. Sorry about that.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Still have the Chopper. i dropped it off to get it serviced and told them to put it up for sale. is actually worth more in parts but don't want to go that route.
As far as Guns i never got access to the gun forum so didn't post there. Sorry about that.

The chopper will move quickly....Just takes someone looking for that style. Its a good looking bike Dan

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
But it does suck to not have the Hellcat that was by far the best car i have ever owned.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Take the money and wait for something to come up cheap or lowball... buy it, put some sweat equity into cleaning and sell for more. It takes money to make money. It shouldn’t be too hard in today’s economy with the stimulus floating around.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

View attachment 983448
Congrats , I need to get off my ass and do something. My can am has more dust on it then her horses , no counting other things ☹️

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
May not have the Van for long, we will see this weekend.
but to give you an idea of how serious i was about trying to make this work this is my new ride.
IMG_8584.jpeg

Drove to work in the Hellcat took this home : (

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
But i still have the Suburban so it just needs a few more things and i can cruise around in it
IMG_8573.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
May not have the Van for long, we will see this weekend.
but to give you an idea of how serious i was about trying to make this work this is my new ride. View attachment 983539
Drove to work in the Hellcat took this home : (

I drove a dually and brought a fuckin Honda Fit back. F it...at least it wasnt a Prius. Gotta save a shred of manhood ;)

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Here's a thought....just get a fucking smaller/cheaper boat....😂😂 Shit happens for a reason.
What kind of crazy talk is that?

But yes that is the plan now. I always knew that it was going to be tough to swing that bad boy, and actually as disappointed as i am in not getting it i think it would have been worse to not even try. yeah i got rid of things that i was attached to but again they are things and not the end of the world.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Material shit the boat will come stay healthy and that eliminator will be behind the surburban

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Be patient you were smart enough to sell when toys n shit are priced higher than Snoop Dogg. Sadly Biden kill the market soon enough then you can make yore move