WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hookie Day on the Delta! Oct. 6th

Hammer

Reaction score
I am going to try and fit this run in if scheduling permits. I'm ready for some fun with the Delta/DLB crew!!!

Any So Cal/Havasu peeps going or want to go?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
It's usually somewhere between 60-80 miles of cruising with 3-4 stops at different restaurants. Huge variety of boats from toons to bonafide race boats and everything in between. Hammer, hope to see you again and meet your wife.

bocco

Reaction score
Wow. This hasn't even shown on the Delta Lunch Bunch forum yet.

Always a fun run.

707dog

Reaction score
come on you gotta make it up hammer be good to see ya and drag RD & some of those other river folks up with ya:thumbsup you know we run off some miles and stretch the legs on pour boats for that run hope this nice weather runs into october.

707dog

Reaction score
Wow. This hasn't even shown on the Delta Lunch Bunch forum yet.

Always a fun run.

coming very soon talked to upper management last night:thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
It's usually somewhere between 60-80 miles of cruising with 3-4 stops at different restaurants. Huge variety of boats from toons to bonafide race boats and everything in between. Hammer, hope to see you again and meet your wife.

come on you gotta make it up hammer be good to see ya and drag RD & some of those other river folks up with ya:thumbsup you know we run off some miles and stretch the legs on pour boats for that run hope this nice weather runs into october.

Working out the details now... it looks like I may fly up Thursday night, hopefully hitch a boat ride ([emoji895]🥙[emoji491][emoji487]or[emoji383][emoji383][emoji1303]) then fly out to Vegas Friday night or Saturday morning to meet the wife and kids for my mother in laws bday...

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Working out the details now... it looks like I may fly up Thursday night, hopefully hitch a boat ride ([emoji895]陵[emoji491][emoji487]or[emoji383][emoji383][emoji1303]) then fly out to Vegas Friday night or Saturday morning to meet the wife and kids for my mother in laws bday...

I'm sure we can find a seat for you. This run usually ends at dusk with the shorter days that time of year. We have an extra bedroom at our house if you need a place to crash and usually an extra truck if needed.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Franks Tract is an absolute mess at low tide right now with all of the Egeria (sp??) growing up from the bottom.

707dog

Reaction score
Working out the details now... it looks like I may fly up Thursday night, hopefully hitch a boat ride ([emoji895]陵[emoji491][emoji487]or[emoji383][emoji383][emoji1303]) then fly out to Vegas Friday night or Saturday morning to meet the wife and kids for my mother in laws bday...

dont worry about no seat there's always room:thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
I'm sure we can find a seat for you. This run usually ends at dusk with the shorter days that time of year. We have an extra bedroom at our house if you need a place to crash and usually an extra truck if needed.

Well that makes it easy Rob! [emoji106] I'll let you know.

bocco

Reaction score
Franks Tract is an absolute mess at low tide right now with all of the Egeria (sp??) growing up from the bottom.

Franks Tract at low tide is scary even without egeria.

707dog

Reaction score
Franks Tract at low tide is scary even without egeria.

hell ya its is but the old dudes sure know where the straight line is and get across in breeze

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
First Friday in October. :thumbsup At the secret spot.

Hope to see everyone there that day.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
hell ya its is but the old dudes sure know where the straight line is and get across in breeze

Hey youngin' why you calling me old !!!!!!! Oh ya, because I am. You forgot fat in front of old. I mean seriously, if you are going to toss me under the bus it may as well be full bore. :D:D

707dog

Reaction score
I took it as a driving complement.

see rob ya fat fok:D:D bob knows what i meant you gotta have that magic line to get thru there only they seem to know where its at i just follow... the only speech i got was " GUN IT/TRIM HIGH AND FOLLOW ME"

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hope to see some of you SoCal Havazoo peeps out for this and the v-drive event the next day.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I was planning on flying up for this, but we have a booth at the Temecula Chili cook-off that afternoon........[emoji849]

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I would totally be in for this! but, I will be on the wrong continent to participate.........

Bummer, really wanted to go this year.

707dog

Reaction score
Friday's hookie day and saturday there is a bad azz year end vdrive throw down also on the delta:champagne:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hammer, are you going to make it ?? RD? Anyone else from down south?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
IF I have a boat I am in.:thumbsup

Thats a big giant IF. :rolleyes

707dog

Reaction score
lakepal are you making it out or you golfing with grads??

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
We are going to miss the v-drive event at Dog & Andy's place on Saturday Oct 7 unfortunately. That weekend is Fleet Week in SF Bay and we will be out there watching the Blue Angels on Saturday and hopefully Sunday too.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Hammer, where do you guys launch or take off from? Anywhere near Isleton?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hammer, where do you guys launch or take off from? Anywhere near Isleton?

A lot of the guys store and/or launch their boats at B&W Resort near Isleton. The "secret meeting place" is Orwood Resort where everyone meets for breakfast then we all take off from there. The dlb (delta lunch bunch) tries to keep the meeting spot on the down low along with the stops and what order they are in so the authorities don't hassle us. The stops usually include Rusty Porthole, Windmill Cove, Union Point and possibly a few others but we don't know the order until that morning. There are launch ramps near each of those establishments except Union Point.
Hope some of you can make it out for this non-event. There are plenty of slow and fast boats if you need to find someone to follow.

bocco

Reaction score
I am highly frustrated to miss this so I can attend my sister in laws third fucking wedding.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I am highly frustrated to miss this so I can attend my sister in laws third fucking wedding.

I don't think you are going to be feeling well that day/weekend and absolutely no way you can attend that wedding. :rolleyes Adam will have his DCB 24 Extreme out there also. They are very similar looking boats. Hope you figure out a way to skip that stupid wedding and make it out.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Doooooooood!!!! Third wedding!!! Who actually has a wedding when its the third time around? That's like my wife wanting a baby shower for our 5th kid. No freaking way!!

I really wish I could make it up there........

Stupid Chili Cook Off.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Although there's nothing more I'd rather do than spend my birthday with DLB, I'm out. :D

Not to mention it's way too far of a drive, it's got to be at least a 45 minute drive.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Although there's nothing more I'd rather do than spend my birthday with DLB, I'm out. :D

Not to mention it's way too far of a drive, it's got to be at least a 45 minute drive.

I bet RT99 has an empty seat for you and your wife?

bocco

Reaction score
I don't think you are going to be feeling well that day/weekend and absolutely no way you can attend that wedding. :rolleyes Adam will have his DCB 24 Extreme out there also. They are very similar looking boats. Hope you figure out a way to skip that stupid wedding and make it out.

So the wedding is actually in N.C. not far from Yopengo's new hood. I am secretly hoping for a hurricane.

bocco

Reaction score
Doooooooood!!!! Third wedding!!! Who actually has a wedding when its the third time around? That's like my wife wanting a baby shower for our 5th kid. No freaking way!!

Stupid Chili Cook Off.

Yes third wedding. Even my wife who defends her sister to the death admits that it's stupid. And speaking of stupid, she's 58 and he's 42.

Maybe a big storm will hit the east coast. One can only hope.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

Stupid Chili Cook Off.

So how was the baby shower? :rolleyes