WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FUNCO GTU new build,” Warning boating content included”

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction score
This was a fun build for Greg Timmons.built to complement his new build DCB. At the time we finalized all the details we had only seen renderings of his new DCB featured here a few weeks ago.

IMG_4695.jpeg
IMG_0501.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6882.png
    IMG_6882.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 38

JFMFG

Reaction score
He has a luxe that matched also correct?

Romans9

Reaction score
That’s spectacular! The boats cool also…..

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You have Greg mixed up with Danny. Greg has the newest M-37R and the Funco. Danny has the M-37R and matching Luxe.
Greg has built three brand new DCB's.

-Tony

If we are talking about Greg T of Timmons VW, I freaking loved the black and blue one you did.

That boat was pure fucking sex. 👍🏼👍🏼

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Just spent 3 days in glamis. I saw more $200k+ funcos this weekend than I did SxS's! Impressive amount of hardware in the sand. @GRANT@FUNCO you're obviously doing something right over there!!! We had one funco in our group and I was tempted to ask for a ride, but I'm afraid I will want a new car if I do that.

Romans9

Reaction score
Just spent 3 days in glamis. I saw more $200k+ funcos this weekend than I did SxS's! Impressive amount of hardware in the sand. @GRANT@FUNCO you're obviously doing something right over there!!! We had one funco in our group and I was tempted to ask for a ride, but I'm afraid I will want a new car if I do that.

Thats self discipline……..

You should throw that off!! You’re getting to old for that…

GRANT@FUNCO

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. It's pretty simple actually , Build what you agreed upon in the timeframe you committed to doing it. Pick up the phone when it rings.

SIMPLE ... but not always easy LOL

The cars are crazy fun to drive so if you've done your job right on the front end , your customers become your best sales asset.

Romans9

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. It's pretty simple actually , Build what you agreed upon in the timeframe you committed to doing it. Pick up the phone when it rings.

SIMPLE ... but not always easy LOL

The cars are crazy fun to drive so if you've done your job right on the front end , your customers become your best sales asset.

Classy and factual.

I’ve been a Funco admirer for a long time, so long I remember when you could ……………

IMG_4373.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg

These I keep in the stack of things I should have done.

Someday I’ll make the leap when I’m ready to commit more time to Glamis.

Attachments

• IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

riverroyal

Reaction score
Not long ago I sat at the boat house bar. Started talking with the guy next me. I recognized him from islander.
Talked about the town, his home town, off road blah blah. Good conversation. Good guy. We exchanged numbers to off road. It was Greg, guess I should text him to get a ride 😁
Nice job on car and boat. Happy for him!