WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Connolly 21' V-Drive

Gelcoater

Reaction score
+1

Love the looks of this boat,always have.
Lets see it!!

GN107

Reaction score
Not on hold RD, Boat is at Extreme Trailers getting fit and Aluminum is going to anodize.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not on hold RD, Boat is at Extreme Trailers getting fit and Aluminum is going to anodize.

Very cool. I look forward to seeing it come together! Are you going to campaign it as a race boat? Or will it be a pleasure rig?

RD

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I think I saw this on the 40 headed back to CA a week or so ago(?) It looked great!

Gearheadgregg

Reaction score
As expected Beautiful Dave ! And after all these years from my Wife and i Thank You and Bob for all your help on our Eliminator Formula V-drive repairs when purchased New ..For your professional trouble shooting when every one Else failed ! It was Dialed after your work on the Shaft, And made for many years of smooth vibration free enjoyment !! Pro Shop and best rigging period ! but it must be just (Strictly Business) Bad Ass Cruiser you make !

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Was there in May and it is coming along nicely, and I think his plan is to have it ready for Billy B's show in Sept ??? It looked awesome in person!!!

yankcan0

Reaction score
I stopped by the Connolly shop August 17th with my newly purchased Connolly Ski Bum. Dave gave me a shop tour. The boat is together except for any interior. It is absolutely beautiful. I asked if he would trade his boat for mine. Answer was "Mine has more HP and would be faster". Ok, I willl keep mine. What a great guy to take the time and show me his shop and the new boat he is putting together.

Merlin

Reaction score
Stopped by the shop for dessert storm. Can't thank you enough for the advice you gave me for my Miller v-drive, and for letting me check out the shop. all the boats in there were true jewels, but I couldn't get enough this one. The misses had to drag me out, ha! Sincerely, Thanks again Dave, pleasure and honor meeting you.
connoly1.jpg