WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELOC?

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
No matter what good advice you're given here, you are obligated not to listen just based on your screen name. @Badchoices03

If you wish to turn over a new leaf please request a name change to maybe goodchoices23?

😂
Don’t forget the obligatory inspirational meme’s and “new year new me” followed by a new pyramid scheme offer. 😜

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What just one minute...
Isn't the original poster in Cali?
Everyone talks about how great the weather is;)

I don't know if Cali is offering any rebate type deals for upgrading to more efficient units, but may be worth looking into. The other thing, I'd bet there would be an immediate savings on your bill switching to a more modern unit.

Kinda like getting kicked in the crotch, but finding a 20$ bill when you're on the ground.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm, aren't there a couple HVAC contractors here on the board to get info from? @Riverbound seems to know a thing or two, and probably a couple others.
As far as leaks, they actually make a "fix-a-flat" type charge that goes in to a recharge. I did that at my river pad a few years back, but it was R114 I think? Bottle and gauges are still out there, but system hasn't stopped working yet either;)
i don’t know where poster is located but as long as he’s in so cal i can get him handled. we have numerous financing options that we can make it work for whatever financial situation. the truth is to shy away from “interest free” as they are promo loans and the banks are banking on not paying off im time. then it goes credit card style.

send me a PM and i will get you taken care of.

over the years I have taken care of tons of board members and they are all happy…….with me. 😉

Last edited:

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
i don’t know where poster is located but as long as he’s so cal i can get him handled. we have numerous financing options that we can make it work for whatever financial situation. the truth is to shy away from “interest free” as they are promo loans and are banking on not paying off im time. then it goes credit card style.

regardless of you’re really on wed of some help send me a PM and i will get you taken care of.

over the hayward i have taken care of. lungless board members and they are all happy.
You started off really strong, and then im afraid your strong drink got to you. Unless im missing something.😂

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
You started off really strong, and then im afraid your strong drink got to you. Unless im missing something.😂
sorry. typing without my glasses on.

getting old sucks. 😂😂
You’re are missing it. Your need a few drinks and you would understand perfectly. Lol.

Damn auto correct and big thumbs I bet are more the issue. 😜😱🤷
yes sir.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What just one minute...
Isn't the original poster in Cali?
Everyone talks about how great the weather is;)

I don't know if Cali is offering any rebate type deals for upgrading to more efficient units, but may be worth looking into. The other thing, I'd bet there would be an immediate savings on your bill switching to a more modern unit.

Kinda like getting kicked in the crotch, but finding a 20$ bill when you're on the ground.
a lot of rebate programs are out of or near out of funding. i’ve got some $$$ set aside for people that are being proactive.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
If you have to spend the $ take out a loan on your 401k. Pay yourself back.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Get a zero interest credit card. If you have a business, Chase and US Bank do 18 months zero interest. Most other cards are 12 months.

If you do a HELOC I would go to US Bank. We got prime + .5 on ours. 10 year interest only.

Don't touch your first.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I couldn't help but snicker. Not judging, but I thought it was funny. You answered your own question 😄

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 9.55.31 PM.png

Yldboyz

Reaction score
If you know which model they're quoting you, you can pass it along to me and I can give you the vender price. You'll just have to find an installer.

Please note: I only have access to name brand units and not the private labeled ones. Suppliers I sell to are, Air Cold, RSD, US Air, Trane, etc...