I rememer my dad unplugging all the tubes any time our B&W set would go on the fritz, our family piling into the car and going to Thrifty's Drug Store. While he went through the tubes and tested them, but,one by one on their machine, mom would buy my brother and I ice cream cones. Those were...
And what about the black cat in the picture above the butt plug, ,trying to photo-bomb Jamie?
Gotta be a still from an upcoming movie. With the money she has, what would she be doing, in a cubicle farm?
I'm a native Californian, lived there for 60 years. I finally gave up on it and moved to the Phoenix area 6 years ago. CA is not what it use to be.
Like MW said, the 10% have taken control and ruined CA for the other 90%. I don't see any hope of recovery, in my lifetime.
We're using it. Where we live, it only picks up 2 bars on signal strength (the wife's S20 shows five). It's better than Cox, who we used to have. But, we are at the extreme East end of the valley.
We're happy with it.