WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Have anyone dated a 50+ year old ?

Backlash

Reaction score
She's 57 years old. And there isn't one of us who would turn down a lap around this track! 😘

Screenshot_20240310-205137~2.png

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
My wife is the 1st 40yr old I’ve spent time with. But that changes every year since she’s 10yrs younger. Next year she’ll be the 1st 41yr old.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Not sure why but during conversation with some friends none of us have ever been with anyone over 50
I’m 65 so seems weird
I’ve never been age matters type of person
I know few people that like way younger but Jesus

Any port in a storm Chief! ;)

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
There are plenty of hot 50+ year old where I live. We have an awesome gym here and it is a very active community. Any time you walk into the gym you will see a bunch of 50+ yr old making sure they stay hot. We also have a spa and from what I hear it is tough to get an appointment for the cosmetic treatments (what ever that is).

Next September will be the first time I fuck a 60yr old and she is still hot. Wife's b-day.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Just before I met my wife I was dating a 50 Year named Shirley. She was a separated at Birth Twin for Cindy Williams, Shirley on TV with the body and face of a 18 year old.
Absolutely stunning body and crazy that she was named Shirley.
Nastiest girl I ever knew but it ended there.

Good thing we parted, she was crazy in the head, no future with her. I would have otherwise never met my current wife.

sonicss31

Reaction score
Not sure why but during conversation with some friends none of us have ever been with anyone over 50
I’m 65 so seems weird
And there are a lot of over 50 hot women
Ok so maybe the tequila talking but just damn
I’ve been dating my 63yo wife for 42 years and she’s still one horny young lady. :cool:

IMG_3240.jpeg

rivergames

Reaction score
When I was in my 20's I had a good time MILF hunting.

One was definitely a SOLID 9 out of 10. We hit it off at the bar and she takes me back to her 2 story condo. Her teenage daughter was there with a couple of her girlfriends. The mom packs the girls a fat bowl, told them to turn up the TV and then drags me into her bedroom upstairs!

Another one I met at another bar. We taxi back to her pad, screw around in the sack for a bit and then take nice bubble bath with cigars, whiskey & even another BJ to get things fired back up for another round. Chick was rad.

There were others that were fun for the night. I never went back for another round. Always on to the next.

clarence

Reaction score
Had a few rounds with the fitness models.... learned to stay clear of em when they're cutting weight for a competition.... hormonal insanity.

Woke up one morning a couple weeks out from a show to find the fridge torn apart.

She'd gotten up in the middle of the night and didn't remember it. Thought it was a dream.

Haha.

gqchris

Reaction score
Never was into classic cars or women :) Oldest chick I have ever been with was 35 when I was 19 working at Pizza Hut, she was the regional manager and damn that was some good times!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Straight answer is, no I haven't. And I gonna have to wait for a long time still for 50. My wife is lots younger than I am ;) she says she is preserving me.

Be happy Dan, the age gap don't mean shit!

boatpi

Reaction score
Staying in good shape is a lot of it, along with genes of course, my wife works out every day or every other day in her mid 40s and late 40s. She was running marathons she’s got it together. No beer or wine belly on her ever!

Last edited:

cofooter

Reaction score
I’m 65 so seems weird
And there are a lot of over 50 hot women
Ok so maybe the tequila talking but just damn
Maybe the potential date will be thinking the same thing about dating a 65yo.......... :D

Last edited:

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
From my late 20's to early 30's... No comment 😉🍻

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… my girlfriend before last… Probably about 2003… she would have been 56…
… and yes, there was some alcohol involved🤷🏽‍♀️ Not even close to a good picture of her… You should’ve seen the nude hanging on the wall in her bathroom…👍
D3F32B46-790C-4756-8978-D23159DDF12B.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Recently divorced and recently turned 40, I'll say it's the most odd time of life! I've often wondered if we should start an RDP singles thread lol Personally, I have zero desire to look into dating apps. Like I said, odd time to be alive and single

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Recently divorced and recently turned 40, I'll say it's the most odd time of life! I've often wondered if we should start an RDP singles thread lol Personally, I have zero desire to look into dating apps. Like I said, odd time to be alive and single
If nothing else, the callout threads would be epic.