WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1-11 Breakout

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

As they were getting Meade ready to go back to IDOC, an unknown suspect attacked and fired at officers, hitting two of them, Boise Police Department said.

Boise Police Department (BPD) officers responded after the shots were fired, hearing reports of an active shooter. According to police, one officer fired their weapon at an armed man he saw on the scene. That individual was later identified as an IDOC employee. He was not seriously injured. IDOC said their officers were in uniform at the time of the shooting. 😆

Stay safe out there boys and girls.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. But Idaho is closed.

My bad Slick, I should have known.

I'm surprised no one wants to discus 3 LEO's getting shot and 1 LEO shooting at another LEO, all the while the AK slips away.

Pretty ruthless and I'd imagine we'll see more as society continues to collapse.

500bbc

Reaction score

As they were getting Meade ready to go back to IDOC, an unknown suspect attacked and fired at officers, hitting two of them, Boise Police Department said.

Boise Police Department (BPD) officers responded after the shots were fired, hearing reports of an active shooter. According to police, one officer fired their weapon at an armed man he saw on the scene. That individual was later identified as an IDOC employee. He was not seriously injured. IDOC said their officers were in uniform at the time of the shooting. 😆

Stay safe out there boys and girls.
Hollywood sure to lionize them with a heartwrenching story of a troubled "not my fault" upbringing and a statue erected in their honor....Oh...wait...nevermind.

Hopefully their corpses are "arrested" without further harm to any LEO or honest citizen...