WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2022 wave runners

NicPaus

Reaction score
The HO is the 1.9 non supercharged? Those are 11.5? Mind asking where you picked it up?
1.8 non supercharged. 11.5 plus fees if they still have 1 without the stereo. Few of my river neighbors grabbed 1 also. They still charge the delivery, uncrate, and document fees. Got it from Dave at Parker Yamaha which is now Anderson.

I have the supercharged version also. The new one is plenty fast for 90% of people. It will tow tubes no problem and burns half the fuel. Best to find a used trailer to save. I have a cart in Parker you could use until you find a trailer. They even delivered it to Echo and launched it for me. I used my other trailer to retrieve it and put it on cart.

clarence

Reaction score
Great deal.

I paid $20K for mine.

What's the VX going for?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Great deal.

I paid $20K for mine.

What's the VX going for?
Not sure I didn't see one on showroom floor. Probably not many left if any. They had quite a few seadoos but colors were not desirable.

They wanted 17k and change memorial it came down over 3k otd. I tried for $13,300 otd but couldn't get them to that number.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Great deal.

I paid $20K for mine.

What's the VX going for?
Not sure I didn't see one on showroom floor. Probably not many left if any. They had quite a few seadoos but colors were not desirable.

They wanted 17k and change memorial it came down over 3k otd. I tried for $13,300 otd but couldn't get them to that number.
I think I paid about $19.7k out the door with the trailer if I remember right? 500 off the cost of the waverunner, plus a couple of free vests.