WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone here get a Raptor for sticker?

Thing One

Reaction score
No ADM for a new F150 Raptor? Around me everyone is 10K over.
So Cal, SD, Vegas area?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Find a Gen 2 - the value in those has dropped significantly - my 19 that was bought in December of 22 has dropped by almost $20k, but then again I bought at the absolute worst time ever to purchase a vehicle.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
You can find them, you're gonna need to put in some work, and likely have to buy from the midwest/east coast.
Join the Raptor Forum, people will post up trucks when they find them with no ADM. There's also a Facebook page regarding Raptors with no ADM, I'm not sure the exact page, but my buddy got his a few months back in Oregon or Washington, and he found it on that FB page.

If you're a serious buyer and ready to pull the trigger, then they are out there, but you gotta be on the ball and ready to call and send a deposit, otherwise they get snatched up quick.

Also, if you want to order one, Parker Ford used to sell at sticker, and Team Ford will sell at sticker as well, but it depends on their allotments.

TBulger

Reaction score
Bradley ford, has an orange Raptor for sticker and 2k worth of add-on’s, the add on’s are tinted windows, ceramic coating and door edge guards. Not too bad really, nice Bronco. Trying to decide between 392 Rubicon and the Bronco, this generally means I will not buy anything.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Trying to decide between 392 Rubicon and the Bronco, this generally means I will not buy anything.
One of the owners of the company I work for bought a 392 Rubicon recently. For some reason I expected the interior to be something different than the standard jeep interior, but its the same shitty jeep interior as all the other models but with a $100k price tag. Bad ass power package, but if it was my money I'd be buying a bronco and putting some 74Weld portals on it!

sml

Reaction score
Bradley ford, has an orange Raptor for sticker and 2k worth of add-on’s, the add on’s are tinted windows, ceramic coating and door edge guards. Not too bad really, nice Bronco. Trying to decide between 392 Rubicon and the Bronco, this generally means I will not buy anything.
I bought a 2024 392 wrangler over the bronco raptor. 100 percent happy with my decision, it never gets boring and I’ll own it as long as i’m alive.

sml

Reaction score
One of the owners of the company I work for bought a 392 Rubicon recently. For some reason I expected the interior to be something different than the standard jeep interior, but its the same shitty jeep interior as all the other models but with a $100k price tag. Bad ass power package, but if it was my money I'd be buying a bronco and putting some 74Weld portals on it!
2024 dash/interior is updated. Only option for seats was power and red nappa leather but i love them since my exterior is black.

I have a 2023 also and the dash/interior/seats are no comparison. I don’t even want to drive it, definitely seems shitty lol

lrg147

Reaction score
I got a fair deal on a 23 from Sunrise Ford (forum sponsor) in November. Keep in mind that 24’s are just hitting the lot so MSRP is going to be tough for a while.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Not kicking tires, probably 90 days out from buying. Just doing my homework first.
I will find out if msrp is a option.
I dont know to much about raptors. I know there's the 37", the R and ?
Let me know some specifics

Thing One

Reaction score
Not the R. Just the basic F150 Raptor. I can narrow down choices later.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Not the R. Just the basic F150 Raptor. I can narrow down choices later.
There is a facebook page called No Ford Markups that advertise MSRP deals.

I dont know if this is a true MSRP for this package though….my boss ordered an R at MSRP and it is listed at $113k on his order sheet, but Ford just emailed him and said they are reevaluating their F150 allocations and the order is on hold. The base price before the R package was just under $80k…..

IMG_8390.PNG

Last edited: