hallett21

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
"Using shit he stole"...

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Extension cords drawing power from the streetlight. Now theft of utilities is okay too?

I'd also like to know if this POS has to pay property taxes like I have to.

Total bullshit stuff like this is allowed.

Tank

Reaction score
"Using shit he stole"...
Exactly. “Scraps” aka stolen shit.

I’ve been down on details in local river bottoms. The shit you see these fuckin people come up with would blow your mind. One guy had a bicycle hooked up to an alternator powering a few deep cycles that gave power to lights, a microwave, tv, stereo etc etc. another build a two story shack on an island part of the river bottom, rigged a draw bridge over the water to get to it.

If these fucks would apply their ingenuity and dedication to actually being productive people in society they’d own their own business. Difficult to do when you can’t abide by social norms be responsible
Or stay off the bottle and / or meth.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
These people would tap into our traffic signal wiring. They would use a side street red as it would stay hot the longest. Or if they got the right pull box, they would find the service run. Often they would cut or steal fiber optic cable, causing tens of thousands in damage.

500bbc

Reaction score
Exactly. “Scraps” aka stolen shit.

I’ve been down on details in local river bottoms. The shit you see these fuckin people come up with would blow your mind. One guy had a bicycle hooked up to an alternator powering a few deep cycles that gave power to lights, a microwave, tv, stereo etc etc. another build a two story shack on an island part of the river bottom, rigged a draw bridge over the water to get to it.

If these fucks would apply their ingenuity and dedication to actually being productive people in society they’d own their own business. Difficult to do when you can’t abide by social norms be responsible
Or stay off the bottle and / or meth.
Their dedication is derived from meth.

hallett21

Reaction score
These people would tap into our traffic signal wiring. They would use a side street red as it would stay hot the longest. Or if they got the right pull box, they would find the service run. Often they would cut or steal fiber optic cable, causing tens of thousands in damage.
Once again the crack head mind prevails lol. Now to harness the energy lol…..

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Before you build a home you own/buy the property it sits on. Has a toilet, to where does it flush? Etc etc etc

Orange Juice

Reaction score

It will be listed on Zillow soon. 😁

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
You know....in the old days it was pretty simple to start a business and create a livelihood. With all the bureaucracy now, you have to get licenses, permits, insurance, etc, etc, etc. The ease of doing something is more difficult than it should be. If you are able to start a business, chances are a frivolous attorney will take some case to put you out of business. Only the big companies are suitable to survive. The system is to create workers and not entrepreneurs. Just my .02.