WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bet You He’s Right AGAIN!!!!

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Anyone remember directing a frog in high school bio?

Our lab tables had the service block in the middle. Gas valve for burners and 110v outlets. Being who I was, I had speaker wire, paper clips and other MacGyver stuff in my bag. Strip some wire, wrap the paperclips, and insert into outlet. Take the two pushpins for the tray, shove them into pencils, and wrap the bottoms with the other end of the stripped wires...

The frog, who so generously gave his life for science, could jump out of the tray, and hop across the table. It was much to our delight, and horror for some...the teacher at least had a sense of humor.

Point being, in high school a bored dumbass could motivate the dead. I'm sure chemicals can motivate an old man!

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score

Our lab tables had the service block in the middle. Gas valve for burners and 110v outlets. Being who I was, I had speaker wire, paper clips and other MacGyver stuff in my bag. Strip some wire, wrap the paperclips, and insert into outlet. Take the two pushpins for the tray, shove them into pencils, and wrap the bottoms with the other end of the stripped wires...

The frog, who so generously gave his life for science, could jump out of the tray, and hop across the table. It was much to our delight, and horror for some...the teacher at least had a sense of humor.

Point being, in high school a bored dumbass could motivate the dead. I'm sure chemicals can motivate an old man!
Mdub…sir…are you talking about directing French for HS drama class…er???
hahaha

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

Dr. Frankenstein I presume? Injecting life into the dead! Muahahahah! (That’s the demented evil laugh).