WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

bmw ideas

sean

Reaction score
well my old 5 got totalled and i found a new...used 5 (98'540i). this one doesnt have the dsp sound that my other ride had. all i did to it was ipod hookup and speakers and she rocked. so i was thinking a dbl din dvd dealio and some jl's with an amp and call it good. any suggestions?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
http://kenwoodusa.com/Car_Entertainment/Mobile_Video_n_Navigation/Mobile_Video/DDX814

I have this unit in my truck and I absolutely love the thing! I have the NAV option, and it's the best NAV I've ever used. The direct USB inputs, allow me to hook up my Blackberry to it, and access the 8gig of music that have stored in it. (it will stream wirelessly too, works great for Pandora). The bluetooth is awesome, it imported my entire phonebook, so i can acces it on the touch screen. Makes my ol truck feel like a brand new car, with all the features it has. I also have a playstation hooked up to it, so the kids can either watch a movie, or play games, WITH WIRELESS HEADSETS, so they are outa my hair on the trips to the river!! I can watch a movie, listen to tunes, or watch whatever they have on the back screens, with just a couple of clicks.

I have nothing bad to say about this thing. Audio Concepts in Glendora did the install. As you can tell, I'm very happy with it!!

Good job on stayin with the E39, the E60's suck big time!!