WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Water is way up this morning!

20240423_062718.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
Up on the coast trying to track down @Tank . 😁. Weather is a little cooler than Havasu.
View attachment 1363677 View attachment 1363678
Don, you at the Zachary’s dunes resort I think it’s called now? How long you gonna be there? I’m off tomorrow. Just sitting home waiting for the new car to get delivered. 🫣

You’re a mile from my house. I can run the golf cart over. You’re always welcome to take it and check things out with the fam too. Whatever works. 😁👍

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Don, you at the Zachary’s dunes resort I think it’s called now? How long you gonna be there? I’m off tomorrow. Just sitting home waiting for the new car to get delivered. 🫣

You’re a mile from my house. I can run the golf cart over. You’re always welcome to take it and check things out with the fam too. Whatever works. 😁👍
Yeah, quick trip into town. SOB, I’ve stayed in the Marriott by off the 101 the last dozen times in town. Never knew this place was here. Great spot, decent restaurant, I’ll definitely be back.
Working for a few hours in the morning. The rest of the group is hitting the Northwest. I’m starting vacation and heading back to Havasu.

Tank

Reaction score
Yeah, quick trip into town. SOB, I’ve stayed in the Marriott by off the 101 the last dozen times in town. Never knew this place was here. Great spot, decent restaurant, I’ll definitely be back.
Working for a few hours in the morning. The rest of the group is hitting the Northwest. I’m starting vacation and heading back to Havasu.
Let me know next time sooner. Like I said we can hook up for lunch and I can take you around on the cart. I can literally walk to that hotel.

IMG_6334.jpeg