WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Facts" - Tom MacDonald (feat. Ben Shapiro)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Mehh... If I can ignore the music and theatrics, the message is spot on and overall the video is not that bad.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Ok, here’s my take, from an old guy, whos opinion of rap stopped when the rappers stopped driving six fowe’s. I mean no disrespect to anyone that loves this style of music, but I’m going to give an actual take from an almost fifty year old…

Number one; I cannot get behind auto tune. I like actual vocals, typically a female vocal like Amy Lee.

Number two; I can’t stand the machine gun staccato sound of symbols only percussions.

Number three; It Would seem like the lyrics have a Limerick type sound, or pattern that is repetitious, and ubiquitous with all new rap music.

Number four; What is up with the facial tattoos? It would seem that they have a child’s sticker book placement process, and no common theme, or maybe random chaos is the theme?

I did dig the content, and what the rapper is saying, and I totally agree. And adding Ben to mix was fun too. Now, I am considered a music snob in my household, and among my peer group. My music taste is described in my avatar pic…

Romans9

Reaction score
Ok, here’s my take, from an old guy, whos opinion of rap stopped when the rappers stopped driving six fowe’s. I mean no disrespect to anyone that loves this style of music, but I’m going to give an actual take from an almost fifty year old…

Number one; I cannot get behind auto tune. I like actual vocals, typically a female vocal like Amy Lee.

Number two; I can’t stand the machine gun staccato sound of symbols only percussions.

Number three; It Would seem like the lyrics have a Limerick type sound, or pattern that is repetitious, and ubiquitous with all new rap music.

Number four; What is up with the facial tattoos? It would seem that they have a child’s sticker book placement process, and no common theme, or maybe random chaos is the theme?

I did dig the content, and what the rapper is saying, and I totally agree. And adding Ben to mix was fun too. Now, I am considered a music snob in my household, and among my peer group. My music taste is described in my avatar pic…

Autotune along with corporate “made” singers/stars destroyed musical artistry in the industry.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1706378548821.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Mehh... If I can ignore the music and theatrics, the message is spot on and overall the video is not that bad.
Autotune along with corporate “made” singers/stars destroyed musical artistry in the industry.

One thing to keep in mind about Tom McDonald is that he has ZERO ties or affiliations with any record label or manager or anything to that nature. He records and mixes his own music in his house with his girlfriend. When he sells physical albums those and some friends and family come and do all the packaging and shipping themselves.

The man is 100% self-made.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score

Shooter is awesome as a recording artist and a producer. There’s some really really great neo traditional country artists out there.

Also, not much of a rap fan, but the new stuff is horrible.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I really appreciate his basis / message of his " music" but don't see it as music, just auto tuned computer generated noise.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

I fully agree and I'll add the stoopid teef make it ghetto as fuck. I fully believe all rap music is misspelled. They keep forgetting the C.