WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Get TRUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
The irony of course, is that it is MAGA who wants to tell Americans what they can and can not buy, who they can and can not do business with, and what their profits should and should not be.

It is an interesting conundrum that a MAGA supporter would say they are against authoritarianism and greater government control of private enterprise, then back a candidate that prefers Russia, China and Iran over the Western world.

Newsflash. The only irony here, is that it's not irony. Not even close. It's equivocation...

Sandlord

Reaction score
I’m surprised Trump isn’t going to promise to pardon his killer. 🤷
IMG_1737.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score
President Trump is going to pay his respects to a fallen officer who was gunned down on duty, and show support for LE. RIP, NYPD hero. He leaves behind a wife, and young son.

As long as the President is dong his best, I'm down with that.

Biden, is a joke. He should refund the Treasury his paycheck, because he sure as hell doesn't earn it. Not even close...

530RL

Reaction score
Copy of expanded gag order after the defendant went after the family of the judge.

timstoy

Reaction score

timstoy

Reaction score
This is probably the dumbest thing you have ever posted! While your boy Biden was playing the circle jerk with Clinton and Obama raising money for failed Biden campaign Trump was paying his respects to the fallen officers family and helping pay off the fallen officers home. Your boy Biden couldn’t even call the family of the fallen officer. If anyone would pardon this killer it would be Biden!

530RL

Reaction score
This is probably the dumbest thing you have ever posted! While your boy Biden was playing the circle jerk with Clinton and Obama raising money for failed Biden campaign Trump was paying his respects to the fallen officers family and helping pay off the fallen officers home. Your boy Biden couldn’t even call the family of the fallen officer. If anyone would pardon this killer it would be Biden!
But Trump has promised to pardon all those who assaulted officers on J6 ? And even gone further and stated that those who assault law enforcement are “patriots” and those who assault law enforcement and then are found guilty are actually “hostages”?

Wouldn’t trump pardoning this person be logically consistent with Trumps promise to pardon other individuals who assault law enforcement as one of his “first acts on day one”?

timstoy

Reaction score

But Trump has promised to pardon all those who assaulted officers on J6 ? And even gone further and stated that those who assault law enforcement are “patriots” and those who assault law enforcement and then are found guilty are actually “hostages”?

Wouldn’t trump pardoning this person be logically consistent with Trumps promise to pardon other individuals who assault law enforcement as one of his “first acts on day one”?
Apples and oranges and you know it!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Sorry Tim, went to edit my post you referenced and deleted by accident :(

But.....He knows it's apple and oranges.....his TDS is amplified as he enjoys playing stupid. ;)

530RL

Reaction score
I do not.

It is never appropriate to assault law enforcement officers and it is never appropriate to pardon those convicted of assaulting law enforcement.

However, I do understand most in here disagree with this simple premise.

timstoy

Reaction score
I do not.

It is never appropriate to assault law enforcement officers and it is never appropriate to pardon those convicted of assaulting law enforcement.

Anyone who assaults a Police officer should be arrested. Two people with multiple felonies between them and are on parole and carrying firearms which is another felony and gun down a Police officer on a traffic stop is not tolerated. The Biden administration along with Soros backed AGs and prosecutors are responsible for these outcomes. The fact that Biden did not personally call or visit the family is not how we treat our fallen officers especially when he was so close to the families location. Voters will remember this in November!

Sandlord

Reaction score
I do not.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. —
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form,
as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness…

it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.****
Thomas Jefferson

530RL

Reaction score
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. —
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form,
as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness…

it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.****
Thomas Jefferson
Isn’t that exactly what the people did in 2020?

4Waters

Reaction score
I do not.

You disagree with it you pussy

530RL

Reaction score
Anyone who assaults a Police officer should be arrested. Two people with multiple felonies between them and are on parole and carrying firearms which is another felony and gun down a Police officer on a traffic stop is not tolerated. The Biden administration along with Soros backed AGs and prosecutors are responsible for these outcomes. The fact that Biden did not personally call or visit the family is not how we treat our fallen officers especially when he was so close to the families location. Voters will remember this in November!
You think Trump called any of the officers assaulted on J6? Or is he just going to show his support for law enforcement by pardoning those that criminally assaulted those officers?

I would suggest that maybe we could do better than either of those two? Maybe the R and D primary voters should reflect on the principles in your post above and abandon all of those who have little to no respect for law enforcement?

timstoy

Reaction score
You think Trump called any of the officers assaulted on J6? Or is he just going to show his support for law enforcement by pardoning those that criminally assaulted those officers?

I would suggest that maybe we could do better than either of those two? Maybe the R and D primary voters should reflect on the principles in your post above and abandon all of those who have little to no respect for law enforcement?
I don’t know if Trump called the injured officers but I know for sure Biden didn’t! I find it interesting that neither party can find a younger candidate especially the Democrats with their so called progressive party. We basically have half the country for Trump and half for Biden with Kennedy taking votes from both,

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

So they can continue to smile while they fuck us?

You crooked ass scumbags have screwed the middle class and this nation, hit the road boomer. We’ll deal with it from here and throw you crooks in the pen at the same time. 🖕

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t know if Trump called the injured officers but I know for sure Biden didn’t! I find it interesting that neither party can find a younger candidate especially the Democrats with their so called progressive party. We basically have half the country for Trump and half for Biden with Kennedy taking votes from both,
These are the acts against Law Enforcement that Trump deems as patriotic. This is an indivudual who Trump deems as a hostage and a victim. This is an individual Trump has promised to pardon on day one and then promised to prosecute those in the DOJ that rightly prosecuted this individual for his criminal acts.

How you and others in here support this is confusing to me? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
These are the acts against Law Enforcement that Trump deems as patriotic. This is an indivudual who Trump deems as a hostage and a victim. This is an individual Trump has promised to pardon on day one and then promised to prosecute those in the DOJ that rightly prosecuted this individual for his criminal acts.

Can you post a link as to where Trump has called this "individual" by name and stated this "individual is a patriot and victim" and where he has stated he will "pardon this individual"? 🤷‍♂️

While you're at it.....post a link as to where Trump "promised to prosecute those in the DOJ that rightly prosecuted this individual for his criminal acts." 🤷‍♂️

If I recall, Trump said at a CNN town hall that he was "inclined to pardon many" of the people convicted of federal offenses for attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Perhaps you would not be so confused if you did not color all MAGA supporters with the same paint brush. ;)

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Can you post a link as to where Trump has called this "individual" by name and stated this "individual is a patriot and victim" and where he has stated he will "pardon this individual"? 🤷‍♂️

While you're at it.....post a link as to where Trump "promised to prosecute those in the DOJ that rightly prosecuted this individual for his criminal acts." 🤷‍♂️

If I recall, rump said at a CNN town hall that he was "inclined to pardon many" of the people convicted of federal offenses for attacking the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Perhaps you would not be so confused if you did not color all MAGA supporters with the same paint brush. ;)

You think that POS actually has integrity?

Sandlord

Reaction score

If campaign rhetoric actually happened, we would have all been able to keep out doctor.

timstoy

Reaction score

Does Biden support law enforcement? How many law enforcement agencies have supported Biden? Why didn’t Biden visit or call Officer Dillers family when he was fundraising down the road? Trump was endorsed by the Michigan Police Officers Association yesterday .

530RL

Reaction score
Does Biden support law enforcement? How many law enforcement agencies have supported Biden? Why didn’t Biden visit or call Officer Dillers family when he was fundraising down the road? Trump was endorsed by the Michigan Police Officers Association yesterday .
I've never supported Biden nor will I in the future. He is as bad and dishonest as is the Republican nominee.

I do believe that both Biden and Trump lie about things such as this in order to manage those who are gullible.

timstoy

Reaction score
I've never supported Biden nor will I in the future. He is as bad and dishonest as is the Republican nominee.

I do believe that both Biden and Trump lie about things such as this in order to manage those who are gullible.

You think! 81 million voters for Biden, allegedly!

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Bill Barr, another corrupt Uni-Party POS.

Yuma had it right from the get go.

where the heck is YUMA? I miss that guy.

as an aside. I almost feel like my next door neighbor is YRnaut. She speaks exactly the same, that I’m thinking it’s truly YR. Two days ago, we were out front chatting about the end of the world issues and three Blackhawk’s in close formation, about 500 ft AGL, moving at max cruise speed (impressively fast machine) zoomed over da hood headed north to JBLM. Military colors they were. All their doors were closed, configured for speed. They weren’t privately owned Blackhawk’s. Awesome 👏

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
Our country is soooo fucked. I am worried for my G-Kids and if they have any children,

I'll be long gone before the total demise of our republic.

Then again I guess a civil uprising may occur. Contrary to the leftist beliefs majority our LEO and military will not turn weapons on civilians fighting the evil left. IMO

Sandlord

Reaction score
Our country is soooo fucked. I am worried for my G-Kids and if they have any children,

I'll be long gone before the total demise of our republic.

Then again I guess a civil uprising may occur. Contrary to the leftist beliefs majority our LEO and military will not turn weapons on civilians fighting the evil left. IMO
I think the LEOs will be convinced that turning their weapons on the civilians is the right thing to do.
Just like covid mandates, arrest the store owners, arrest the jogger, arrest the paddleboarder.