WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My (new) RZR build

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Do you have a reverse camera? I can’t see shit behind me with my spare tire mount,

No. Directly behind the car is a blind spot, but beyond 15 feet or so I have some visibility.

You look like you have the Can Am problem where you have none at all.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Mirrors and low spare tire mount

I have side mirrors, I might have to get better ones because the ones I have have the ability to adjust in and out but not up and down...I can get the drivers side mirror pretty good to see behind me linda, but the passenger side, forget it, might as well not have one..

Low spare tire mount is out of the question:
IMG_8356.jpeg

Badchoices03

Reaction score
No. Directly behind the car is a blind spot, but beyond 15 feet or so I have some visibility.

You look like you have the Can Am problem where you have none at all.

Yup, none at all....should have seen me trying to back the car into the garage...lol...

I am thinking of a small like bluetooth camera that I can connect to the tablet in the car...something i can even use when on rides to make sure people are behind me...

Something simple like this:

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
My turbo s has a front and rear camera so I don’t have this problem but yes I know plenty of folks that have a Bluetooth camera and it works just fine

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yup, none at all....should have seen me trying to back the car into the garage...lol...

I am thinking of a small like bluetooth camera that I can connect to the tablet in the car...something i can even use when on rides to make sure people are behind me...

Something simple like this:

My friend did a rear view mirror/screen with a wireless camera in his can am. Works amazing

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Finally got my new front 2.5” double adjustable front shocks on. These are the short course ones I got for a deal on EBay originally. Turns out they needed new shafts, caps, needles and bodies. Unfortunately these ended up to be about a wash after all the parts and some gas and time tracking everything down. Just drove it around the block, and can already feel the difference in bump compliance.
3E020720-BC3E-45A0-9359-81153E85FCF4.jpeg

We are back out of summer storage and getting ready to go.

FF04526E-9729-4539-BAFE-154112928246.jpeg

Last edited: