WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nitrous refill/ Need help

OverKill

Reaction score
Guys I really need your help in finding a refill station for Nitrous here in Mesa, Arizona. Any of you know where I can go? Thankyou.

OverKill

Squirtcha?

Reaction score
Hey Joey,

Not bad. Dan Nelson did some welding for me and I've got the catch can mounted and plumbed. That oughta be nice this summer. Hella lot easier to keep clean anyway. Finished up the new solenoid mount for the nitrous stuff and re-plumbed so it made more sense. Still have to troubleshoot my bottle heater and remount the remote valve assy. Repaired my poor seats (last season for them). Going to put some new carpet in it shortly. Checked some boat bottoms while I was at Dan's. Seriously considering checking Kev's Kachina and see if I can put the hook back in mine where it was. The cav plates worked o.k., but I just can't stand the fact that they knocked 7 mph off my top end.

Been doing more house stuff than anything else. Knocked down 1800+ sq ft of ceiling popcorn (1970's house), did some drywall repairs, re-textured, primed ceiling etc. Ran all new cable tv coax, trimmed and terminated for all the rooms. Installed a sub panel for power and got the motorhome connected to a 30 amp RV panel.

Been wondering how you've been doing. Drop me a pm with your cell number would ya? Apparently I didn't program it into my phone last time we spoke.