WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Small victory, Ivermectin

fast99

Reaction score
All our government does today is lie cheat and steal. They have destroyed any credibility they ever had. All in an attempt to control the plebes.

Went to FDA website warnings about ivermectin are still up.

edit, they hate anyone who doesn't need or want gov help.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is why there's a war on the horse paste.

The ‘Miracle Drug’ with seemingly infinite benefits just got another notch in its belt: crushing cancer.

You’ve probably heard of ivermectin by now, and if you haven’t, you’ve probably heard of the slurs and misleading labels, “horse paste” and “horse dewormer.”

Turns out, the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex and its media finger-puppets have done their absolute darnedest to defy and demonize all mentions of this powerful, broad-spectrum cure-all.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Apparently Google isn't aware of this news:

The drug ivermectin, used to treat or prevent parasites in animals and in humans, isn't a drug used to treat viruses. The FDA hasn't approved use of this drug to treat or prevent COVID-19 . Taking large doses of this drug can cause serious harm.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Large doses of anything is not good. My doc gave me ivermectin when I had the coof the first time. Went from a 104.5 fever to totally normal in 24 hours. The dose was fairly low. 2 a day for 4 days.

Wedgy

Reaction score
"You're going to give my Hydroxychloroquine like they did for my Dad in WW2, right?" Doc's face goes blank.
And when the plandemic had passed, and the truth was all coming out, he moved. Aww hell. Wonder why? Nahh 🤣

Sandlord

Reaction score
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-ivermectin-covid-treatment-lawsuit-social-media/