WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thanks Tom !

beerjet

Reaction score
My first experience with Jet boat performance was absolutly fantastic. Everything it should be . I bought a hydraulic diverter kit from them , had some installation issues , gave Tom a call and he straightened me out and made sure I was satisfied .
trailerpics011.jpg

They have also been a tremendous help to me and our race team helping in every way from financially to helping Rick Ortega get his boat running again at the races after it went under . You'll be hard pressed to find a better bunch of people than Tom , Rhonda and Josh . Thanks guys , I love the shirts and I owe you guy big time .

-beerjet-

Luckie Stiff

Reaction score
I couldn't begin to count the number of times Tom has answered my phone calls and given me the advice I needed, did I mention that I haven't spent a whole lot of money with him, just a few things here and there but I get treated like he built my whole damn boat! Great job Tom, Josh, & Ro, now if I could just find that Tshirt they sent me:confused:

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Skip what size ?? :D Hey Wait till you see the JBP girls (photo shoots done this weekend ) bummer ,poor for me :cool: ,now i've got to sort thru 300 pics/proofs or so ! Tom (heres the girls) www.mymotorcyclecalendar.com

Thanks Omar !!:D

jdf

Reaction score
I couldn't begin to count the number of times Tom has answered my phone calls and given me the advice I needed, did I mention that I haven't spent a whole lot of money with him, just a few things here and there but I get treated like he built my whole damn boat! Great job Tom, Josh, & Ro, now if I could just find that Tshirt they sent me:confused:
me too ,, i called him at 10 pm my time so it's about 7 or 8 his to ask him a ? about my wife's tx 19 charing system and a cam for my flattie he has treated us like family thank's tom from my wife and i and all the folk's from thb you help, oh he was at the lake on a sat

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
me too ,, i called him at 10 pm my time so it's about 7 or 8 his to ask him a ? about my wife's tx 19 charing system and a cam for my flattie he has treated us like family thank's tom from my wife and i and all the folk's from thb you help, oh he was at the lake on a sat

I forgot about that :D Your right we were at Classic V-drives ! Show em some pics of yours and Denise's Texas Hot Rods !

Thanks to you as well Skip !

Propless

Reaction score
beerjet, Luckie Stiff, and jdf are 100% right about jetboatperformance !!! Great customer service, and honest advice, even if your only buying a $ 20 part for an old Jacuzzi. I gladly drive the 150 +/- miles to there shop to get my parts (and check out the cool projects :D) instead of going to the local guys (bad attitudes).

Hi Tom , Yea I'm over here too :rolleyes:.