Reaction score
what-happens-in-vegas-vegas.gif

Singleton

Reaction score
Been an issue for years.
most resorts try to keep it out of the news

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
I used to spend 7 days in Vegas every September at the Venetian for a trade show. Thankfully we stopped doing the show in 2018 and there is absolutely nothing I miss about Vegas. Place is an overpriced shithole IMO.

Its no surprise they have bed bugs with the massive influx of people and foreigners coming in and out on the daily.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
I used to sell a product that the hotel staff could use themselves to get rid of bed bugs. It was all natural. Legal dept didn't like it, since we couldn't guarantee the room was bed bug free. Exterminator can, but the guarantee is only good till the next guest enters the room. They were OK with that.
As someone else said, happens a lot. Hotel even knows who is bringing them in.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I used to spend 7 days in Vegas every September at the Venetian for a trade show. Thankfully we stopped doing the show in 2018 and there is absolutely nothing I miss about Vegas. Place is an overpriced shithole IMO.

Its no surprise they have bed bugs with the massive influx of people and foreigners coming in and out on the daily.
I started going there for AAPEX a few years ago. Just last year I realized it's cheaper to fly back and forth from Long Beach each day than it is to get a room for the night....and I don't get lost looking for my fucking hotel after leaving the circle bar at 1AM.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I used to sell a product that the hotel staff could use themselves to get rid of bed bugs. It was all natural. Legal dept didn't like it, since we couldn't guarantee the room was bed bug free. Exterminator can, but the guarantee is only good till the next guest enters the room. They were OK with that.
Who?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I started going there for AAPEX a few years ago. Just last year I realized it's cheaper to fly back and forth from Long Beach each day than it is to get a room for the night....and I don't get lost looking for my fucking hotel after leaving the circle bar at 1AM.
Tip for you on that one.... take a picture of your room number with something that has the hotel logo on it and set it as your phone lock screen wall paper. Pretty hard to not be able to find help to get back to your room that way.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Tip for you on that one.... take a picture of your room number with something that has the hotel logo on it and set it as your phone lock screen wall paper. Pretty hard to not be able to find help to get back to your room that way.

hard to see how that could go badly.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yuck.

I always check the bed when we get into a hotel room. Mr. DB thinks I'm crazy. I'll be sharing this article with him 😆

2Driver

Reaction score
I clorox the remote.

I just imagine some 300 lb naked person scratching and channel surfing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: FCT

JDKRXW

Reaction score

Malathion? ....🤣

That shit works on everything .... including head lice 😁

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I guess you're lucky if that's the only thing you bring home

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I was walking the backroads between the Venetian expo and Harrahs…got stuck in a few service personnel entrances that need a key card to access.

Was a pain.

I hate Vegas.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Sleeping in the tub doesn't sound so bad about now. Definitely gonna get the aids but the bubbles man....

Attachments

• 17089404654448789809428536502111.jpg
    17089404654448789809428536502111.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 31