WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Which one

Smitty7

Reaction score
Which one is killing these people. The only two things that changed was this fucking covid virus and the vaccine. Is it people who had covid that are having heart attacks or just people who got the shot or both, Kinda interested because I had a bad bout with it November 21 . Not vaxxed and been feeling kinda fucky ever since. Blood Pressure all over the place. Tired alot .High and then sometimes low .

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Which one is killing these people. The only two things that changed was this fucking covid virus and the vaccine. Is it people who had covid that are having heart attacks or just people who got the shot or both, Kinda interested because I had a bad bout with it November 21 . Not vaxxed and been feeling kinda fucky ever since. Blood Pressure all over the place. Tired alot .High and then sometimes low .
It could be both, but most the info in here talks mostly about the vax harming or causing heart attacks, blood clots or strokes. There are articles on long covid where symptoms last a long time after being sick. No easy way, there's just too many articles to remember.

Mack

Reaction score
i got back in fall 2019 and spring 2020 gave me blood clots and all type of problems. Heat intolerance has been real bitch until this fall started taking k2 and nitric oxide booster to help vessels open up what a great and instant improvement. Back to feeling great as long as I take Supplements and k2. Before COVID never was on blood pressure meds after COVID put on blood pressure med had huge swings in blood pressure readings daly life was bad, heat of the summer was absolutely killing me. Now no blood pressure med reading are normal and I feel great. However, what I have read from Europe’s research is that vaccinated and a past Bad COVID response is the set up to a fatal heart attack.

Smitty7

Reaction score
Thank you for the responses . Ran a paver for 15 years so I know about heat. I have same as you, problems with heat tolerance now. Was never hot enough for me before. Started taking vit d. Will try the k-2. Thanks for that tip. Just don't feel right . Out of breath real easy . Took the fire right out of me .Took a lot of shit for not getting that fucking jab .

4Waters

Reaction score
If you are interested take a look at flccc.net for long covid treatment options. Dr Pierre Kory is one of the Dr's on the site.
I scrolled through that and it says treatment during early symptoms with Ivermectin decreases the chances of developing long covid. SMH, makes me angry that there was an easy fix and they labeled it as a conspiracy theory🤬

Mack

Reaction score
The nitric oxide boost has 2 different essential amino acids that rebuild blood vessels not a doctor but believe COVID is a blood vessel damaging disease more so than respiratory disease the k2 help clean the calcium out of your blood vessels possibly reversing artery clogging plague, all I know is I felt relieve within a few minutes after starting taking the combination. Vitamin d3 by is self can actually lead to problems because can lead to to much calcium In the blood that can lead to arterial plaque and blockage if no k2 is available to remove calcium and deposit calcium in your bones. Very interesting reading about the calcium, d3, and k2 how one imbalance can have severe Implications on your vascular system

Andy B.

Reaction score
I scrolled through that and it says treatment during early symptoms with Ivermectin decreases the chances of developing long covid. SMH, makes me angry that there was an easy fix and they labeled it as a conspiracy theory🤬
This exactly myself and 10-15 close friends are living proof!! Just think if the REAL doctors that wanted to treat it early the 100's of 1000's of people that could have been saved!!!! Again fuck the dems,rhinos and sheep that instilled the gear fuck them all!!!

FreeBird07

Reaction score

JDKRXW

Reaction score

My theory, fwiw, both C19 and the vaccine can fuck with your heart. I don't think there's any doubt about that.
If you're over 50 and have one or more of the comorbidities that put you at risk of severe covid - you should have had the vaxx. Personally, I think the vaxx lessens C19 symptoms in these people and the risk of vaccine is probably worthwhile.
The VACCINE itself is dangerous if not prepared correctly AND given correctly. There is zero doubt in my mind that if the injections are not aspirated (pull back on the needle plunger to make sure zero blood comes back) the vaccine dose can get to the heart in undiluted concentration to cause exactly what we are seeing now does.
I've had the vaxx but no boosters and I'd never get a booster because of no co morbidities. Interestingly, my doctor told me ; no booster for you.
I was a 62 yr old C19 virgin until about 2 weeks ago. My voice was hoarse one day. Curiosity was the only reason I took a test. I wouldn't even call what I had a 'cold'..... but it absolutely hammers some people and you have to take it seriously.
(I did take IVM for 2 days after +ive test).

Backlash

Reaction score
My theory, fwiw, both C19 and the vaccine can fuck with your heart. I don't think there's any doubt about that.
If you're over 50 and have one or more of the comorbidities that put you at risk of severe covid - you should have had the vaxx. Personally, I think the vaxx lessens C19 symptoms in these people and the risk of vaccine is probably worthwhile.
The VACCINE itself is dangerous if not prepared correctly AND given correctly. There is zero doubt in my mind that if the injections are not aspirated (pull back on the needle plunger to make sure zero blood comes back) the vaccine dose can get to the heart in undiluted concentration to cause exactly what we are seeing now does.
I've had the vaxx but no boosters and I'd never get a booster because of no co morbidities. Interestingly, my doctor told me ; no booster for you.
I was a 62 yr old C19 virgin until about 2 weeks ago. My voice was hoarse one day. Curiosity was the only reason I took a test. I wouldn't even call what I had a 'cold'..... but it absolutely hammers some people and you have to take it seriously.
I'm just asking because I'm more curious than anything else.....please don't take my question as an argument because that is not how it's intended.

I'm not a vax recipient but know many who are. Unfortunately. But my question is about your comment above. You said "The vaccine dose can get to the heart in undiluted concentration...."

Doesn't the vaccine (Or any injection), get to the heart regardless, once it's been injected into someone's body?

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, like most of us aren't.... but I understand that this vaccine is intended to be intramuscular so it's absorbed slowly, and not go into an artery or vein, not matter how amall directly.
Aspirating the needle, pulling back a little bit on the plunger and not getting blood, is how they confirm the vaxx isn't getting directly in the bloodstream.
Whether to aspirated or not was a big discussion when this vaxx started and the official line was it was not needed.
I don't believe this was NOT a correct decision.

Smitty7

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, like most of us aren't.... but I understand that this vaccine is intended to be intramuscular so it's absorbed slowly, and not go into an artery or vein, not matter how amall directly.
Aspirating the needle, pulling back a little bit on the plunger and not getting blood, is how they confirm the vaxx isn't getting directly in the bloodstream.
Whether to aspirated or not was a big discussion when this vaxx started and the official line was it was not needed.
I don't believe this was NOT a correct decision.
Correct me if I am wrong but if you pull back and get blood isn't it a little late then to do anything about it ?

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but if you pull back and get blood isn't it a little late then to do anything about it ?
Not as I understand it.
If you pull back and get blood, the syringe is pulled out and you try again.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I'm sure glad I'm sitting down with all this injecting, needles, in, out, blood, aspiration, blood, pull needle out try again talk.

500bbc

Reaction score
Wrong on the over 50 must be jabbed.
Well over 60, multiple comorbidities, no jab, had the vid, common flu way worse. Wife same. The comorbidities that matter, according to the nurses at Kaiser when I had a surgery were, diabetes #1, obesity #2 and "brown" #3.
The only two people I know that got really sick ignored symptoms/advice. One waited until he couldn't walk to his refer from.his couch without stopping to rest. The other didn't stay hydrated and went into renal failure.