WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE
bonesfab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whats going on Jim
    Do you have anyone in socal or your area that can do leather interior? 66 ragtop caddy frame off will be needing the interior done. lts in the LA area getting painted. The shop that was supposed to do it closed down the gentleman could pay the note on the building anymore.
    bonesfab
    bonesfab
    I have a couple of local interior guys I use. Jose at JB custom interiors. 805-490-4921. Or. Steve Bubby. 805-428-5251.
    707dog
    707dog
    awesome ill pass it along its been a 4 year project the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer
    well damn bud im just now seeing this message i picked one up locally out of a 66 ss impala with all the options gonna run the #'s when i get back home... i am in LA working for the next 2 weeks id love to come by and check out your shop ill give you a ring.
    Reactions: bonesfab
    bonesfab
    bonesfab
    No problem. I am around most of the time.
    good morning
    you wouldn't happen to have a nice running small block Chevy sitting around preferably a legit 327 would you? the LT1 in my impala blew its brains out on the freeway last week just as i was kicking around the idea to put it up for sale.
    bonesfab
    bonesfab
    I do have one on the shelf. Ran when we took it out. Call me at the shop. 805-388-2858. Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…