WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2stroke top end & bottom end?

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Damn!!!!

I completely understand your position.

If you're comfortable with shipping the motor or if this guy has a shorter wait time and you can make the drive to Phoenix. He builds some awesome stuff and can dynotune in house. Very solid mechanic.

KMS Performance: Home

I know it's a long shot, I'm just providing you with some options.

96motorhead

Reaction score
BDT is 16-20 weeks out, responded quickly via Email I'll give AHM a call as well. Im not in a hurry but 16-20 weeks is crazy. I used to get stuff back in a few weeks.

LOL
Anybody good is going to be booked out a while, it has been like this for at least a year. If you want to use the quad this season you are most likely going to need to fix it yourself. I have a pdf version of the 85-86 atc250r Honda service manual, send me a PM if you want it.

Hammer

Reaction score
Damn!!!!

I completely understand your position.

If you're comfortable with shipping the motor or if this guy has a shorter wait time and you can make the drive to Phoenix. He builds some awesome stuff and can dynotune in house. Very solid mechanic.

KMS Performance: Home

I know it's a long shot, I'm just providing you with some options.
I appreciate it!! Local guy who knows his going to tear it down for me. Hopefully its something simple.
Anybody good is going to be booked out a while, it has been like this for at least a year. If you want to use the quad this season you are most likely going to need to fix it yourself. I have a pdf version of the 85-86 atc250r Honda service manual, send me a PM if you want it.

PM sent .

Hammer

Reaction score
I appreciate it!! Local guy who knows his going to tear it down for me. Hopefully its something simple.

PM sent .
Update- gear was installed backwards it appears. Ordered gasket set to save time and will have the bike back together in no time.

I appreciate the help guys!

Sorry for the thread jack OP.