WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AI is kinda fun...

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
AI will do to the photography industry, what digital did to the film industry.
Just build the pic you want.......

You will be able to type a movie script up shortly if it’s not already happening.

Last edited:

LhcBrad

Reaction score
You be able to type a movie script up shortly if it’s not already happening.
It is already happening but not nearly as good as the pictures. I have looked into it and so far not impressed The voices for Movies are dialed in but the movie itself is fuzzy.

85RiverRAT

Working my way up!
Reaction score
These pictures are freakin' hysterical in this thread. 😂 I've been spitting coffee every morning since this took off the other day.

Interesting technology.

Pretty close if you work on the prompts.
1700004980082.png

LhcBrad

Reaction score
These pictures are freakin' hysterical in this thread. 😂 I've been spitting coffee every morning since this took off the other day.

Interesting technology.

Pretty close if you work on the prompts.
View attachment 1302670
I agree. Some of these are very realistic looking Yours turned out nice. It’s real looking and to someone who does not know about Ai, they would think it was a real picture. It’s amazing

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

TonyFanelli

Reaction score
Pretty close
Yea not bad, cept for the square headlight bezels and unnecessary open slot/holes above the grill...my dog looks good! But then most Huskies look like that...they all look alike...wait is that "racist" 🤔

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
How'd you get that? I tried putting in a glock style mini gun and it shut me down...something about safety policy 🤬
I added the ar-15 after I made the dog in the tac kit. I added with an ar-15 in a sling. I thought it would bounce it.

Small blue merle Australian shepard with blue eyes. On patrol wearing a tactical kit. with an AR-15 on a sling
hgdgjhfsgfs.jpg

DUN

Reaction score
A lady in a bikini driving a yellow 1970's jet boat with a blower engine at Lake Havasu City Arizona.

View attachment 1302749

This is what I love about AI.. kinda like the hands tell..(weird numbers or shapes of fingers n shit)..

It only, sort of gets it, for now. It doesn't see butterflies on a scoop, it sees red circles. Reads "jet" boom here's a big ole intake. Are those heads or headers? Who cares!