WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any details

cmarshall125

Reaction score
Anybody have details or information on this boat I just purchased. Talked to spindler and my cousin who used to own hall craft and wondering if anyone has more info on it.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 342

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That’s the twin turbo that was in Havasu? I looked at it. How does it run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmarshall125

Reaction score
That’s the twin turbo that was in Havasu? I looked at it. How does it run?

Yup Runs great picked it up Saturday and dropped it in at Parker same day fired right up idled didn’t hammer it but put my foot into it a little, previous owner lived in Sacramento and never used it and mostly been sitting in havasu in a storage unit. motor has not been apart in many years he said and I can kind of hear a lifter going bad so this winter I’m pulling the motor, tranny, and v drive to freshen fluids and look through it all.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yup Runs great picked it up Saturday and dropped it in at Parker same day fired right up idled didn’t hammer it but put my foot into it a little, previous owner lived in Sacramento and never used it and mostly been sitting in havasu in a storage unit. motor has not been apart in many years he said and I can kind of hear a lifter going bad so this winter I’m pulling the motor, tranny, and v drive to freshen fluids and look through it all.

That’s awesome. Bring it to the regatta next weekend. [emoji106]

rivergames

Reaction score
I know nothing about the boat, but she is mighty purdddddy lookin! Congrats!