WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone have any weird issues with Credit Karma?

Warlock1

Reaction score
Super weird issues trying to log in. Like having to verify information and give them my complete SSN. I was finally able to log in, but had to change my password. It looked like the Credit Karma home page but across the top it had Intuit and all of the Intuit businesses. Like Credit Karma and several others. While I was snooping around I noticed in the top right corner it said to log in. So I did using my old password and it had me use my second verification and texted me a number and it came back to the home page. This time without the intuit shit at the top. If I had hair it would be sticking up....

Reactions: DWC

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Make sure the spelling of the website is correct there’s another one that’s close to it I believe.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
The devil is that gorilla that requires you to jump through hoops to not take all your money and that's what Intuit does. Their stock has done well over the last 25 years.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I have an issue with Credit Karma, but I think it affects other apps as well… because they’re all saying I have shitty credit 🤷‍♂️😂