WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Article: Dry Pipes, Nostalgia, Fun, and Sun... Billy B's River Rockets Show

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Great Pix Taco! :thumbup::thumbsup

LV R SCHIADA'S

Reaction score
Long live flats, hydros and everything old school cool !! Thanks B it was a great way to spend the day at the Cove !!
Nice article and great pics!!
Scott

Billy-B

Reaction score
Great pics. Thanks guys for the write up. I believe when this generation dies, this form of boating dies. Today's boating is way different. I know things change but when you hear kids walk around the show, & ask there parents, "why are they so small. Do they have a stereo."?...I appreciate all boats, but my heart lies with these. So I want to personally thank all of you who attended. We'll see you all next year...BB

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics. Thanks guys for the write up. I believe when this generation dies, this form of boating dies. Today's boating is way different. I know things change but when you hear kids walk around the show, & ask there parents, "why are they so small. Do they have a stereo."?...I appreciate all boats, but my heart lies with these. So I want to personally thank all of you who attended. We'll see you all next year...BB

Thanks Billy! With events like yours I hope that interest in these boats remains strong for generations to come!