WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] PARTING OUT...414 cu in short/long block plus other parts

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Owner has one small block motor for sale, 414 CU IN small block, short or long block for sale, other parts available. Peterson 2 stage dry sump system, Brodix 11x heads complete with T&D rocker assembly. (Ignition system, water pump, (Blower, Intrcooler, Carbs and air cleaner are sold!)

PM me if your interested for more detailed info
20180901_150454.jpg

Last edited:

Skaterman1

Reaction score
Can you pm me info on the 410's please. What Block crank etc parts etc. Thanks

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm surprised these are sitting still! Someone needs the pair, or one and a spare!

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I liked his purple version of that boat better. Had bigger motors, sounded like a freight train.

RIVERMANBEN

Reaction score
I would like one of these small blocks are you willing to sell separately? Is there a also a 383? What is included with the 383?

Last edited:

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Bump! These are still available, no dreamers!......package deal for both. Don't tell me you want them and flake out, the last tire kicker was over 40 emails and right down to the day he was going to pick them up before admitting he was never going to buy them in the first place!!!!!
Bump! These are still available, no dreamers!......package deal for both. Don't tell me you want them and flake out, the last tire kicker was over 40 emails and right down to the day he was going to pick them up before admitting he was never going to buy them in the first place!!!!!
That’s horrible

Gb jet

Reaction score
Owner has one small block motor for sale, 410 CU IN small block with Blower Shop blower and inter cooler, Petersen two stage dry sump, Dan Olson oil cooler and oil pan, Magna-flow water pump, Brodix heads, etc as you see

$12,500 for the approx 850 HP ...OBO

Motor is in San Jose, CA. View attachment 678963

Owner has one small block motor for sale, 410 CU IN small block with Blower Shop blower and inter cooler, Petersen two stage dry sump, Dan Olson oil cooler and oil pan, Magna-flow water pump, Brodix heads, etc as you see

$12,500 for the approx 850 HP ...OBO

Motor is in San Jose, CA. View attachment 678963

Husqy510

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to grab one of the 410s and the 383. Jimmy and Mike were both great! These things have all the best parts.

I really wanted to grab the other 410, but just couldn't justify it. Motor should look great in my 55 Bel air

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Will consider reasonable offers!....... just add it all up between the complete carb assembly, the blower assembly and intercooler, dry sump oil system and water pump would all added up alone to this amount!

Would work great in a Jet, V-Drive or Outdrive boat and with minor changes it would work great in a street rod
Are these still Mike’s motors?
Any idea, what crank, rods, and pistons?
how many hours on motor, I assume ran in salt water
have they been sitting since 2008?

I’m interested, pending some details

Tim 909 843 7172

Kbach

Reaction score
We are now thinking of parting this motor out, if your interested in the long block let me know, will sell the intercooler by itself, anything except the blower or carb set up is available, make offer, motor will be heading to Arizona soon.

Could you shoot me the info/price on either a short or long block?
What parts are in it etc? Thanks

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Could you shoot me the info/price on either a short or long block?
What parts are in it etc? Thanks
Lunati crankshaft and rods, crankshaft has bbc snout, JE pistons, Brodix 11X heads, T&D rocker assembly, Peterson 2 stage dry sump oil system. Hyd roller cam and lifters, Aluminum flywheel, ATI damper, cam driven water pump front cover, true roller cam drive.

cartophil

Reaction score
I may be able to get a bit more info later, it may have a Dan Olson oil cooler but I would have to confirm also a Tilton starter but need to check, I'm planning on bringing it to Tucson next week, make offer?
Good morning Is the motor still available I'm interested please call Phil 510-815-1641.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
New plan!, I'm now going to part this motor out, Blower, carbs, air cleaner, ignition system and water pump are no longer available....will sell dry sump system, heads and valve train, short block, intercooler, intake manifold all separate, PM me with any questions on what's still available, thanks, parts will be in Tucson after next coming Tuesday the 13th

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
New plan!, I'm now going to part this motor out, Blower, carbs, air cleaner, ignition system and water pump are no longer available....will sell dry sump system, heads and valve train, short block, intercooler, intake manifold all separate, PM me with any questions on what's still available, thanks, parts will be in Tucson after next coming Tuesday the 13th
Intercooler has been SOLD

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
SOLD! LONG BLOCK............ Chevy Bowtie block, Lunati crankshaft, Lunati rods, JE pistons, pins and rings, camshaft, clevite bearings, true roller chain drive, water pump drive front cover, roller lifters, push rods, T&D rocker assembly, Brodix 11X heads, head studs, cometic head gaskets, ATI balancer, timing pointer and aluminum flywheel with ARP flywheel bolts.

After talking to the original motor builder this long block should make 425 - 450 HP with a single carburetor in the as is condition, I would consider a fresh up for a min cost, check and touch up heads, light hone, rings and bearings, seals....etc.

$3800

Last edited: