WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boyne Thunder 2024

Blue Oval

Reaction score
If there is any members from this area that would want to help out as a Marshall Boat in front of Elk Rapids on Lake Michigan, let me know. Couple friends have sold their boats and can’t help. Also need a card boat at Northport.

HST4ME

Reaction score
I'll pass the word around, running the crooked/Indian river today otherwise I'd stop by.

Last edited:

Hoodoo

Reaction score
If there is any members from this area that would want to help out as a Marshall Boat in front of Elk Rapids on Lake Michigan, let me know. Couple friends have sold their boats and can’t help. Also need a card boat at Northport.

Check with Ed ( interceptor on OSO) . He may already involved. He’s in Traverse City.

Blue Oval

Reaction score
The spots are are full and also found a guy out of Elk Rapids to replace the Northport Card Boat! 4 spots to fill on the street show and I can rest.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Doing Boyne for 1st time this year. We will be with our bud in his badass 36 Skater. Hope to meet you
69356.jpeg

Hoodoo

Reaction score
👍 I’m gonna make it up sometime in the next few years. Right now it conflicts with my Idaho time. But I’ve been in your area some as a kid and regrettably haven’t been back yet.

Blue Oval

Reaction score
Normally hanging at the dealership until Thursday. I take Pete out on the center console for pics from the fun run. Meet and great Thursday night at Boyne Mt is always nice. Then Friday shows up. The street show is a lot of work, but it is great once it gets set up.
IMG_2518.jpeg
IMG_2420.jpeg