WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Castle Rock Shores For Sale Parker AZ

welldigger00

Reaction score
So, this is my spot. We were told that they are building a rv storage garages next to the “golf course” . They’ve cleared out a bunch of the low rent spaces and have been grading the dirt to do so. I’ve not seen any million dollar river front lots or homes yet. I’ll get more on this when I go out this weekend.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Same owners for River Lodge unless something has changed there.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It sure Looks good in the pics! 😁

Someone with a whole lot of money, and time, could make it into a Great spot.

👍🏼

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Saw this ad this morning and it reminded me of the development for sale thread in Parker on top of the hill.

29 mill for 400 acres and 2500’ of shoreline.

Damn! This Laynee Sholl must one hell of a realtor to be getting all the big number listings! Who's got the goods on her? She rolled into town like a whirlwind while taking the local market by storm! Who is she! :)

NicPaus

Reaction score
Damn! This Laynee Sholl must one hell of a realtor to be getting all the big number listings! Who's go the goods on her? She rolled into town like a whirlwind while taking the local market by storm! Who is she! :)
She grew up there. Papa Phil's Daughter. He owns half the river, a lot of Havasu and a whole lot more. My friend has done a few deals with her. All positive things to say.

I know her kids well. Watched them grow up bussing tables at Echo.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
With no money down, at 6% for 30 years, the monthly payment would be approximately $174,000.

How much per month does Castle Rock currently collect in rent? How much are the monthly expenses?

Sure, it sounds like a lot of money…….. but it also brings in a lot of money!

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
With no money down, at 6% for 30 years, the monthly payment would be approximately $174,000.

How much per month does Castle Rock currently collect in rent? How much are the monthly expenses?

Ad says 1 mil income per year I believe.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Damn! This Laynee Sholl must one hell of a realtor to be getting all the big number listings! Who's got the goods on her? She rolled into town like a whirlwind while taking the local market by storm! Who is she! :)
She has to be the busiest human in Parker. Seem like she can sell anything except Sundance.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Castle Rock is working exactly the same program as River Lodge and also The Roadrunner. Add in Outlaws of Sundance also....

Make a bunch of your investment back by placing those small mobiles everywhere one will fit. Triple profit right there and Instant green money.
Roadrunner is having them custom made and ordered 23 I believe. So 450k average x 23 and there is your 6 mil investment back and let the Bar pay your upgrades back.

They will have to place a few more at Castle Rock but they have some land to use.

Last edited:

Brian

Reaction score

Math doesn't work out with $0 down based on 1mil gross.