WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CDC website

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hear you go fear mongers you fucking liberals need to educate yourself! There was no need for a shut down fuck these liberial governor's killing people for their agenda fuck you!!
21016.jpeg
[ATTACH
21016.jpeg

propcheck

Reaction score
The best part is that they are not telling anybody that the rise in infection rates is due to another virus mutation because society will then say 🖕🏻 Your old vaccine and provide a new one but have it ready before the next mutation in six months please🤦🏼‍♂️

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
ROFL.

LIES. Proven incorrect by your own precious CDC. It's 6% of that NORMAL total currently, so roughly 18k.

If you are scared stay home.

6% of 3.2 million is 192,000.

rcmike

Reaction score
Just for shots and giggles, taken directly from the CDC website...

Screenshot_20201223-011042_Chrome.jpg

So you would expect something like 2.9 million deaths for 2020, based on population growth, etc..

It sure wasn't 300k extra..

Andy B.

Reaction score
If you're scared stay home I don't have a problem with that but let people live and work!! If you want to be taken care of and lied to move to China or North Korea this is America more people have fought and died for this freedom!! Sorry but fuck the liberals and scared sheep time to live and prosper that's the American way.

People die get cancer(me being one of them, shouldn't affect others)etc. we shouldn't have to stop living period! Fuck peoples feelings so sick and tired of all the bullshit and media and liberal agenda!!

Rant over MERY CHRISTMAS!!

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
ROFL so every death in the us this year is from the fakedemic?

No. The article is stating that deaths in the US are projected to reach 3.2 million in 2020 (Final numbers are a few months away). That would be a 15% increase over 2019, which I think is notable. Obviously the exact cause for each of those deaths isn’t easy to determine, and all kinds of stuff is getting blamed on COVID-19. I’ve been waiting for this type of report to come out, because a death is a death, and less uncertain than the official identified cause might be.

If you're scared stay home I don't have a problem with that but let people live and work!! If you want to be taken care of and lied to move to China or North Korea this is America more people have fought and died for this freedom!! Sorry but fuck the liberals and scared sheep time to live and prosper that's the American way.

People die get cancer(me being one of them, shouldn't affect others)etc. we shouldn't have to stop living period! Fuck peoples feelings so sick and tired of all the bullshit and media and liberal agenda!!

Rant over MERY CHRISTMAS!!

I’m not afraid to be out and about at all. Actually heading to a bar on the lake this afternoon for some beers with the boys. And I didn’t miss a day of work through the whole pandemic, or receive any stimulus checks.

Andy B.

Reaction score
No. The article is stating that deaths in the US are projected to reach 3.2 million in 2020 (Final numbers are a few months away). That would be a 15% increase over 2019, which I think is notable. Obviously the exact cause for each of those deaths isn’t easy to determine, and all kinds of stuff is getting blamed on COVID-19. I’ve been waiting for this type of report to come out, because a death is a death, and less uncertain than the official identified cause might be.

I’m not afraid to be out and about at all. Actually heading to a bar on the lake this afternoon for some beers with the boys. And I didn’t miss a day of work through the whole pandemic, or receive any stimulus checks.

Neither have I and have been out since beginning no mask until dipshit mandated to go get food. I'm heading to Woodland Park Co to be with my family! For you snitches out there I will be around 15 or more people drinking, hugging celebrating Christmas you all be safe! 😁

rcmike

Reaction score

You won't get actual numbers for 2 years. By then, there will be a new story. My guess is they will call any number under 3 million Russian disinformation, and indict Ivanka

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Conversely, others have been utterly destroyed by lockdowns and over reach...some on this board.
I finally went back to work this month as the worlds oldest water well driller.

A year ago I had my 6 figure job, a little bit of money, and was settling into my Havasu life.

Now I have to do a young mans job, I have a little less money, and there is nothing at all settled about my Havasu life...and I’m a lucky one.

It’s easy to not be affected when it doesn’t affect you.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Conversely, others have been utterly destroyed by lockdowns and over reach...some on this board.
I finally went back to work this month as the worlds oldest water well driller.

A year ago I had my 6 figure job, a little bit of money, and was settling into my Havasu life.

Now I have to do a young mans job, I have a little less money, and there is nothing at all settled about my Havasu life...and I’m a lucky one.

It’s easy to not be affected when it doesn’t affect you.

I was just reading an article the other day about study’s beginning that target deaths associated with the lockdowns like suicide, drug overdose, murder suicides, alcoholism, etc...

The prescription pill epidemic has exploded again and drug overdoses overall will be a record number this year. Because the supply chain for typical dope has been disrupted it’s getting cut now, more than ever, with tainted fentanyl. Somewhere around 100k dead just related to drug overdoses.

This lockdown shit is going to result in way more deaths to the above than it will from the virus.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Per the CDC, deaths from all causes are 2,851,438 as of yesterday. Will another 200k votes, I mean people show up dead in the middle of the night on New Years Eve?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I was just reading an article the other day about study’s beginning that target deaths associated with the lockdowns like suicide, drug overdose, murder suicides, alcoholism, etc...

The prescription pill epidemic has exploded again and drug overdoses overall will be a record number this year. Because the supply chain for typical dope has been disrupted it’s getting cut now, more than ever, with tainted fentanyl. Somewhere around 100k dead just related to drug overdoses.

This lockdown shit is going to result in way more deaths to the above than it will from the virus.

Now your just talking common sense there is no room for that in the democratic mind!!