WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cigar thread

retaocleg

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your cigars in LHC?
i dont buy here, the markup is crazy, but they do have buy 3, get 4th free at the one on mcculloch........and they have padron, arturo fuente

habanos from ihavanas or cigars of habanos or cuban lous...........non habanos from many vendors, they all own eachother now, lol......depends on if you want boutique or not.........cigars.com is good
if you are not familiar, get anything arturo fuente.....padronXXXX series

retaocleg

Reaction score
i love me some diplomaticos no2 also.......i buy whenever i see avail, they beat the shit out of montes, imho..........Montecristo is so up and down, and i hate spending almost 300 a box on something you give away

Last edited:

WTR&PWR

23’ Eagle
Reaction score
i dont buy here, the markup is crazy, but they do have buy 3, get 4th free at the one on mcculloch........and they have padron, arturo fuente

habanos from ihavanas or cigars of habanos or cuban lous...........non habanos from many vendors, they all own eachother now, lol......depends on if you want boutique or not.........cigars.com is good
if you are not familiar, get anything arturo fuente.....padronXXXX series
Any liga privada? I’d like to get a T52 for Friday.

retaocleg

Reaction score
i like the ligas, but they peter out with age.........seems all the my father do too..........fresh, they are stellar, but not something id age

retaocleg

Reaction score
padrons age well, as do the arturo fuentes, especially the anejos.........the hemmingways are great too, but i havent tried aging.......
i have a few unicorns too........cohiba talisman, esplendidos...........prolly 25 other boxes, some age, some fall off a cliff

Mikes56

Reaction score
Anyone tried Half Pipe Cigars? They are rolled with half pipe tobacco mixed in. They are $3 each and come sealed in a wrapper that doesn’t require a humidor. They’re only available from Cigars International.

They’re a great cigar and easy to take with you.

BabyRay

Reaction score
Anyone tried Half Pipe Cigars? They are rolled with half pipe tobacco mixed in. They are $3 each and come sealed in a wrapper that doesn’t require a humidor. They’re only available from Cigars International.

They’re a great cigar and easy to take with you.
No. I don’t think that’d be my cup of tea.

I never liked the idea of stuffing a cigar with weed either. 🤷‍♂️ I guess I’m a purist.