WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cole Boats

Ultra912

Reaction score

bagged97taco

Reaction score
The boat is gorgeous and low hours. I personally think it’s over priced My wife wants to upgrade to this from our superhawk. Maxed out marine sold a very clean 25 world class awhile back for much less. But the used boat market is nuts right now. That’s just my opinion tho.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
that boat has been on the market for a while and I haven't seen much drop in its price, I would agree with above that it is overpriced. However, with what the used market is doing, who the hell knows what is well priced anymore.

NicPaus

Reaction score
That is Sunsets boat. Love the lines of the Cole 25'!

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I think 45,000 is a fair price for this boat heck -shockwaves - Lavey-crafts- halletts (25 footers) are going for at least that and more- and the Cole is just as nice if not nicer .I know I'm bias but that's just the way I see it

If it is immaculate I could see 45k being fair, higher end of fair but fair nonetheless in todays market

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm really not much into OBWT larger Vees (22 to 26 is larger to me), but those 25' Coles, and even the new owner of the mold,(I believe, its Adrenaline?) Are just gorgeous! Something about the lines of those boats....

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
I too want to upgrade to a 250 or 280 Cole from my Cole 22 Superhawk. This boat is very nice but it’s over priced. 42-45K I would look real hard at it but not over 50k

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Buddy of mine bought a 280 I believe newer and a hard deck and paid 45k sooo.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
if its been for sale for so long try slapping 45k in his face and see if he bites.

oldschool

Reaction score
There's a 22 Skier on CL, it's in Tehachapi, with low hours for 27k. Looks nice

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
There was a 250S on Lake Arrowhead this weekend. Love the boat, but agree that price should be $45K .

DC-88

Reaction score
Nice boat, love Coles but I’d rather put the 50 k down a new 25 Tremor or similar than buy an almost 17 year old boat that’s been sitting most of its life . The Updated interior, lamination, and components without the gremlins that may or may not arise from lack of use would probably be worth it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ham&cheese

Reaction score
The guy dose not seem to be in a hurry to sell this boat at all! So I’m sure he will get real close to what he wants for it.. over priced or not. We all know that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. And there’s an ass for every seat right? It’s classic COLE look at those lines.. shit if it was a 240 Hallett you guys would be saying oh this won’t last long! GLWTS right?

boater250s

Reaction score
IMG_1732.jpg
My Cole is almost 20 years old no way I would trade it for a shockwave

2Driver

Reaction score
Ive had my eye on the ad for a bit and thought the only possible reason it could still be for sale is that it was $5k+ over priced but then again go find one just like it or price new boats.

IF its what the ad says, its sure seems like a great boat and well kept.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
If the boat is exactly what you want then 5K or even 10K more than market might be right for you. I agree with most above it is a 40K-45K boat but if it was a mid-cabin I would be seriously interested even at 50K. I once knowingly overpaid market by at least 35% for the exact 1981 Corvette I wanted and I still own and love it.

Ultra912

Reaction score
Ive had my eye on the ad for a bit and thought the only possible reason it could still be for sale is that it was $5k+ over priced but then again go find one just like it or price new boats.

IF its what the ad says, its sure seems like a great boat and well kept.

I agree that the boat is very nice and well kept if it's everything it's described as I would be all over it, but not that price for a 16 yr old hull. A new boat would be nice but at 62 I'm not cool with another boat payment. I have enough to get a nice deep-V so I guess I'll just be patient with the off season upon us. I missed out on that 255 Hallett in Henderson,,,,,that was a great boat and price

boater250s

Reaction score
I agree that the boat is very nice and well kept if it's everything it's described as I would be all over it, but not that price for a 16 yr old hull. A new boat would be nice but at 62 I'm not cool with another boat payment. I have enough to get a nice deep-V so I guess I'll just be patient with the off season upon us. I missed out on that 255 Hallett in Henderson,,,,,that was a great boat and price
People have no problem paying that for 16-year-old Hallett if not more

hawgty55

Reaction score
People have no problem paying that for 16-year-old Hallett if not more
Ya the numbers i keep seeing for hallets and howards are insane and wonder why people flinch at this cole when hallets and howards are selling for 10-20k more on average for similar options. Like 250 ill keep my 16 year old hull over most new builds.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
40-45k all day on this Cole if everything checks out.

NicPaus

Reaction score
No budging. He's firm
You got that extra insurance money to spend. If it works for you Not a bad price. I paid 45k but would not consider selling 53k as no way to replace it. Close to half the cost if you buy new. If you like it buy it. Sunset probably booming with work so doughbt he needs the money.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
End of season is almost here... just wait a month or two and get ready to jump on something when it pops up for sale.

Sunset

Reaction score
Its hard to put a price on quality ?
I never heard of anyone being disappointed in there Cole Boat.
If you are looking for a low hour boat WT every extra quality built boat Hallett or Lavey craft and whats out there ?
Just serviced at Barrett everything done.
It took 3 years to find this boat and a lot of driving and looking at crap and after buying still put 10 k into boat and trailer. A did some upholstery .
And the Price ? Maybe I'm still in love to much.
(Still going back and forth in my mine of selling it because its going to be hard to replace it.)

I put it up high and I know it, and have been offers close to it but 50 K is bottom line and don't care if I sell it.
PP sale no tax.
fullsizeoutput_50.jpeg

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Its hard to put a price on quality ?
I never heard of anyone being disappointed in there Cole Boat.
If you are looking for a low hour boat WT every extra quality built boat Hallett or Lavey craft and whats out there ?
Just serviced at Barrett everything done.
It took 3 years to find this boat and a lot of driving and looking at crap and after buying still put 10 k into boat and trailer. A did some upholstery .
And the Price ? Maybe I'm still in love to much.
(Still going back and forth in my mine of selling it because its going to be hard to replace it.)

I put it up high and I know it, and have been offers close to it but 50 K is bottom line and don't care if I sell it.
PP sale no tax. View attachment 682102

So put 50k takes it home. No obo.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is Interceptor that has the 250 Mold http://www.icbboats.com/25sx.html
I'm really not much into OBWT larger Vees (22 to 26 is larger to me), but those 25' Coles, and even the new owner of the mold,(I believe, its Adrenaline?) Are just gorgeous! Something about the lines of those boats....

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Yes, Interceptor has the 250 mold and is building them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

boater250s

Reaction score
I heard from a very reliable source he got what he wanted for this boat. Wow, the used boat market is really hot!

guest hs

Reaction score
I heard from a very reliable source he got what he wanted for this boat. Wow, the used boat market is really hot!
How long did it take him to sell it? Seems to be it was for sale this time last year.

Sunset

Reaction score
How long did it take him to sell it? Seems to be it was for sale this time last year.
Boat sold for $53K . I was planning on keeping it . I emailed you on a Southbay but never heard back ?

guest hs

Reaction score
I’m sorry I missed that, pm if you want my personal cell phone and we can talk Southbay any time.