WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cost to place modular home in parker?

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Looking at a river pad and was wondering, is buying a lot and placing a modular a huge pain in the ass?

Found a lot in a community i like, modular homes seem reasonable, but how much is septic and attaching utilities?

Not a lot of info, anyone done this before with successs?

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Looking at a river pad and was wondering, is buying a lot and placing a modular a huge pain in the ass?

Found a lot in a community i like, modular homes seem reasonable, but how much is septic and attaching utilities?

Septic should be around $12k, a manufactured home can run from around $75k on up depending. If you want it ground set it will bring the install cost up, but it will look more like a stick built. I have a couple lots in Kingman I might build out but still holding tight... if you own the lot you can expect to put out about $150k for something decent with fencing and some landscaping... good luck!

cofooter

Reaction score

Where is it? Lot of spots in Parker are on sewer and will make you hook up to the sewer and pay like $40/mth which is not a big deal but the hook-up might be. Check with the community or call Buckskin Sanitary with the address.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
When my buddy put his modular in Big Bend, they did all the utilities for him.

But...

He's been paying lot rent for almost 30 years now?

His logic is...

He couldn't buy property that close to the water for the same price.

Last edited:

cofooter

Reaction score
When my buddy put his modular in Big Bend, they did all the utilities for him.

But...

He's been paying lot rent for almost 30 years now?

His logic is...

He could buy property that close to the water for the same price.
You mean could not?? Also saves on property taxes and some utilities.......

Orange Juice

Reaction score
What the waiting time today on a Mobile Home?

Months or years?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Greg Games put a new mobile in 3/4 years back. He might have an idea. I think he’s @GregG ?

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Are there pre owned units out there ready to move?
what I'm talking about are new units that need to be installed. Don't forget about the utilities. if the lot has water, power and natural gas at the street it won't cost much to have them connected. but if not close it can get expensive. As another poster mentioned the (the city or county) may require you to connect to sewer if it is close by... they have been running sewer are around Parker and upriver the past few years so I'd expect you may need to connect to sewer...