WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Starlink launch yesterday. This is the view from southern Utah as the missile was going south (away from here). Look in the center between the trees.
434745838_7125964374200013_3056952120605616963_n (1).jpg

Nordie

Reaction score
Kind of a feel good, someone I work with on day to day operations asked for a cutting board. He sent me this photo...
Resized_Resized_20240401_181548(1).jpeg

Clearly his family is enjoying it, then I was making dinner tonight, and I looked down I was cutting on board #1.

Covid made us do weird stuff, so I made cutting boards.

Here's cutting board #1 4 years later
20240403_185743.jpg

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Kind of a feel good, someone I work with on day to day operations asked for a cutting board. He sent me this photo...
View attachment 1354766

Clearly his family is enjoying it, then I was making dinner tonight, and I looked down I was cutting on board #1.

Covid made us do weird stuff, so I made cutting boards.

Here's cutting board #1 4 years later
View attachment 1354767
I see some thick thighs, leg gap and booty hole, but I’m still young and like meat…..🤷🏼
Ohhhh. Nevermind, cutting board

DWC

Reaction score

Tank

Reaction score
Ci
Is the Horse going on the dock to ward off the roll bar boats 🤷‍♂️. Looks like the family is having a blast in the “Not the Cig”.

View attachment 1354800
AJ is getting the cig right before we run it. 😂 but we always have a good time on the water. Don’t matter the boat. Always good with family and friends.

That horse is sitting on a trailer down in needles. Havasu Lew says it was stolen and recovered from some restaurant. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Ci

AJ is getting the cig right before we run it. 😂 but we always have a good time on the water. Don’t matter the boat. Always good with family and friends.

That horse is sitting on a trailer down in needles. Havasu Lew says it was stolen and recovered from some restaurant. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hmmm, where’s the horse parked? I may need to check it out for a future stars/stripes thread.

PS. Best times on the water were in our RV/Nautique. It’ll never get any better.

IMG_4481.jpeg

IMG_4482.jpeg

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
Hmmm, where’s the horse parked? I may need to check it out for a future stars/stripes thread.

The Horse is in Colorado Shores neighborhood in Needles on Beach Dr. It is on the same street as my moms house and it has been on that trailer in front of the house for over a year.

Reactions: DWC

Tank

Reaction score
The Horse is in Colorado Shores neighborhood in Needles on Beach Dr. It is on the same street as my moms house and it has been on that trailer in front of the house for over a year.
I heard it was stolen from a year ago from a restaurant.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
I heard it was stolen from a year ago from a restaurant.
I believe this was the mascot for the highschool, I remember reading about it when it was stolen. I'm surprised not to see it back where it came from.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
I believe this was the mascot for the highschool, I remember reading about it when it was stolen. I'm surprised not to see it back where it came from.
I thought it was stolen as well. My mom heard that it was made for a charity auction in havasu or something like that and was never auctioned off so there it sits. No idea if what she heard was true or not. To be honest if it was stolen from the High School I am surprised no one has come to get it back for the year it has been sitting there.

Sangerdog

Reaction score
I thought it was stolen as well. My mom heard that it was made for a charity auction in havasu or something like that and was never auctioned off so there it sits. No idea if what she heard was true or not. To be honest if it was stolen from the High School I am surprised no one has come to get it back for the year it has been sitting there.
The mustang has been used many times since it was recovered. It’s the needles high school mascot. The school doesn’t own it though.

DWC

Reaction score
This is awesome! One of the many reasons we got an RV
Some awesome years in Blythe. Tons of greats friends and family. Kids sports wrecked it. Baseball straight into football/cheer/softball. A sitting RV is brutal all around. 😬. Luckily you’re a tire guy.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
The mustang has been used many times since it was recovered. It’s the needles high school mascot. The school doesn’t own it though.
Hmm interesting. Weird that it is the high school mascot but the high school doesnt own it. Do they rent it from the owners for events or something?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Did Newsom pass a new gay law in that part of town?🤭
Lol, I'm not anywhere near NorCal or SF😂🤣.
We did wait out the showers then started on our walk.....that's when wifey realized she didn't have her walking shoes on🙄🫣🤭😂😂😂
20240405_085006.jpg

Mostly a solo-walk w/dog from that point. Got about half my walk in before it started raining again.