WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Damar Hamlin Update

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hogwash. This vaccine has been tested all over the world. Absolutely safe and effective if you don't die. Rare, well okay not so rare side effect. I am amazed all these internet surgeons had this all diagnosed yesterday. Whats next ?

"Prove it was intentional" - @530RL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hogwash. This vaccine has been tested all over the world. Absolutely safe and effective if you don't die. Rare, well okay not so rare side effect. I am amazed all these internet surgeons had this all diagnosed yesterday. Whats next ? He had a sudden lack of oxygen to the brain ? It's not from the shot. It's happening to a lot of people now . The sooner you accept climate change the more people will live . Tough to watch? Fuck , I have seen Buster Keaton do better falls. I am supposed to get down on my knees and pray to some god no one has seen in 2 thousand years and ask for a life saving miracle to save some fucktard I don't even know ? Call me cold but I think I will save that favor for myself or at least some one I know. I think we should postpone all physical sports for 1 year and just stick to motorsports . What say ya ?

Waffles, is that you? 😝

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
see post 21. yes, seems to be a good lid but the family has updated the gofundme page and it specifically says under the update the family will be taking the money to use during this difficult time. Its also at 6 million now and people keep on giving. When the bills will set him for life as other teams have for other players that have life long issues from in game incidents.

Its inevitably turned into a money grab. That daycare is in a town of 6000 people and is not a big place, it likely has less than 20 kids total, there is no way they could take a donation of that magnitude. And the family has already stated they will be using the money.

I apologize here, as the article I had read on ESPN, was incorrect then and it is what it is. That is so Sad that if God Forbid if he lives and is an invalid or ?, BUT between the NFL and the Bills, I can't imagine where he will not ever be in a need of Money, or his Bills paid.

I have read more than my share of the GO FUND ME accounts as a Money Grab by many before any of the funds get to the intended person. The fact that this Did turn into "Charity":rolleyes: makes some 🤔

JBZ

Reaction score
I apologize here, as the article I had read on ESPN, was incorrect then and it is what it is. That is so Sad that if God Forbid if he lives and is an invalid or ?, BUT between the NFL and the Bills, I can't imagine where he will not ever be in a need of Money, or his Bills paid.

I have read more than my share of the GO FUND ME accounts as a Money Grab by many before any of the funds get to the intended person. The fact that this Did turn into "Charity":rolleyes: makes some 🤔

Im not sure it says the family is getting the money

**UPDATE: This fundraiser was initially established to support a toy drive for Damar’s community, sponsored by the Chasing M’s Foundation. However, it has received renewed support in light of Damar’s current battle and we can’t thank all of you enough. Your generosity and compassion mean the world to us.

As representatives of Damar, the team at Jaster Athletes posted the fundraiser updates and will work with the Hamlin family, The Chasing M's Foundation, and the GoFundMe team to ensure the safe delivery of funds.

Damar created The Chasing M’s Foundation to use as a vehicle to bring lasting impact to his community. The foundation supports toy drives, back-to-school drives, kids camps, and more. We're hopeful about Damar's future involvement in disbursing the incredibly generous contributions.

This is the only current fund that is being used by the Hamlin Family. We appreciate your understanding as we give them the time and space they need to focus on Damar's health first.

Again, thank you for your thoughts, prayers and support during this time. UPDATE**

Smitty7

Reaction score
...only a handful of folks know who Buster Keaton was...and I may be on the younger side🤣

As for prayers, I see no harm in doing so. In the end, it's his choice to answer. If I ask, or someone else does, it's better than wishing ill towards others, right?
Honestly don't care either way. I got other things to do. Remember when we didn't have all this information. Whole lot less shit to worry about. I am more concerned with what they are gonna do about the fuckers that made him get the shot. He ain't the last .

EarpRider

Reaction score
As a retired Police Officer who continued to work on 4 atleast different occasions (just like all of my co-workers) after one Officer was killed in the line of duty and 3 others were critically injured. Two of these incidents I was on-scene before the Officers were transported to the hospital, I saw their injuries, but we still have to work.
So I'm finding it hard to understand why ALL of today's ESPN shows keep saying that the Bill's should not play this weekend, that it will be too emotional for the players.
What happened to taking the field and winning for your team-mate?
I'm sure this sounds insensitive, but this is a playoff contender team, get back on the field and win for Damar.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Honestly don't care either way. I got other things to do. Remember when we didn't have all this information. Whole lot less shit to worry about. I am more concerned with what they are gonna do about the fuckers that made him get the shot. He ain't the last .

As a retired Police Officer who continued to work on 4 atleast different occasions (just like all of my co-workers) after one Officer was killed in the line of duty and 3 others were critically injured. Two of these incidents I was on-scene before the Officers were transported to the hospital, I saw their injuries, but we still have to work.
So I'm finding it hard to understand why ALL of today's ESPN shows keep saying that the Bill's should not play this weekend, that it will be too emotional for the players.
I'm sure this sounds insensitive, but this is a playoff contender team, get back on the field and win for Damar.

First I want to stress that I am not an NFL Supporter or have any Respect for the Entire Organization, as they Allowed kapperdick to Pull/Start the Taking The Knee Shit in the first place and the Players have been Running The Show way too long, BUT!! this is Playoff Time and Cancelling the Game is an Impossible Option as it would mess up the entire remainder of the Season. This is a Business and there has been "Time Off"

Now get back on the field and Play the Game you are Paid Damn Well for.:rolleyes:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I am truly sorry you have to have seen that not only for your fallen brothers but I am sure many other times you saw death.
And I am in NO way trying to diminish your feelings.
Could you have taken time off off to process grieve get help if you asked? And again. Not diminishing your feelings. This was shown on national tv so it’s going to get the whole media attention. More than almost anything on Monday night football game.
I also do think. Both teams should be back playing next week and play for him. . It is their job.

Joker

Reaction score
I am truly sorry you have to have seen that not only for your fallen brothers but I am sure many other times you saw death.
And I am in NO way trying to diminish your feelings.
Could you have taken time off off to process grieve get help if you asked? And again. Not diminishing your feelings. This was shown on national tv so it’s going to get the whole media attention. More than almost anything on Monday night football game.
I also do think. Both teams should be back playing next week and play for him. . It is their job.
I think that’s why it got me typing. I accidentally watched the game in lieu of changing it after the rose bowl. It kind of affected me the same way as Earnhardt. If i had not watched it, I most likely wouldn’t have cared so much but the visual affected me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm seeing "showing signs of improvement" and guessing things are not well. If they were, you know damn well they'd be out in front of the mic.

I'm thinking on life support or already gone, I hope not.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I'm seeing "showing signs of improvement" and guessing things are not well. If they were, you know damn well they'd be out in front of the mic.

I'm thinking on life support or already gone, I hope not.
Sadly agree. The players reactions on the field tell all.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
324399001_731619701641095_6942239478766746535_n.jpg

TimeBandit

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don’t know how these people are getting silenced.

You took a drug.
It harmed you.
Something powerful, maybe blackmail or hush money, is preventing you from sharing the story with others.
I wouldn't think payoffs, but threats of being kept from playing? If he said it was the vax, all they have to do is agree. "The vax will always be in your system. It's too dangerous to risk you playing."
Or get all tinfoil and conspiracy...illuminati, big pharma, etc.