WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Damn Newsome doesn’t even try and hide corruption anymore

Sharky

Reaction score
Times really aren't changing. Pay to play.

What has changed is the 4th estate, the news, has changed.

You won't see this story on the regular news sources or social media.

NY Post is actually someone I support financially. They do a good job.

Tank

Reaction score
Don’t be shocked when Taco Bell, del
Taco, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, etc offr fresh baked muffins for breakfast. 😉👍

Oh, and newsom is a total piece of shit sleazy snake oil salesman. Makes my skin crawl whenever I see him on tv. Total fuckin elitist douche criminal

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The guy is insane...his approval of Biden and how good he has been for the country over the last 4 years is almost laughable.
C’mon, Cole.
Almost?
The Pelosi Crime family, what else would you expect.
This!!!
And the crime family has its sights set on the White House and complete control.
If the Feds were actually on our side rather than bought and paid for?
RICO statutes would apply, going back decades.

HST4ME

Reaction score
Just wait for the Newscum/Whitler ticket. I will be highly surprised to not see it before November.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score

Oh, and newsom is a total piece of shit sleazy snake oil salesman. Makes my skin crawl whenever I see him on tv. Total fuckin elitist douche criminal
McDonald’s is already advertising bagel breakfast sandwiches. I imagine if they just sell the bagels as well, no more employee raise!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Besides Panera. Flynn Restaurants own Applebees,Taco Bell, Arby’s, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, Yum Brands…🤔

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Remember how bad he fucked up the Covid deal? He was closing down beaches and playgrounds that were out in the wide open and then proceeded to absolutely fuck up the school system.

Then he’s at his own restaurant unmasked while telling us we have to be masked. Then his bestie Nancy Pelosi is getting her hair done when nobody else was allowed to.

He’s a fucking fraud who has fooled his weak-minded supporters with his shenanigans. He’s a cancer in this state and responsible for the mass exodus of its citizens. He’ll die like the rat that he is.

4Waters

Reaction score
This exception has been in the law since it was originally passed.
The 2 folks I know who own a fast food franchise are adding fresh baked items this year to leverage the exception.
They should sue him and the state

LazyLavey

Reaction score
"Newsom told reporters last month that the exemption was “part of the sausage-making” in politics".

More like a sausage sword fight.....😁

4Waters

Reaction score
thumb_did-someone-say-sausages-love-sausace-ii-appen-com-did-someone-say-53735700.png

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Remember how bad he fucked up the Covid deal? He was closing down beaches and playgrounds that were out in the wide open and then proceeded to absolutely fuck up the school system.

Then he’s at his own restaurant unmasked while telling us we have to be masked. Then his bestie Nancy Pelosi is getting her hair done when nobody else was allowed to.

He’s a fucking fraud who has fooled his weak-minded supporters with his shenanigans. He’s a cancer in this state and responsible for the mass exodus of its citizens. He’ll die like the rat that he is.
Don’t forget he got caught fucking the nanny when he was married to Kimberly Guilfoyle, former FoxNews reporter and D. Trump Jr. girlfriend.

If his mouth is open nothing but bullshit is spewing out!

Last edited:

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
NEXT UP.
you'll see Subway bread for sale. 6 inch, foot long, or pre split. $10.99. no one has to actually buy it.
:)
This was exactly my thought. Burger King will be selling Hamburger buns. Starbucks is already exempt because they sell pastries and shouldn't a donut be considered bread???

Englewood

Reaction score
This page gets a lot of attention. People are starting to notice
IMG_7665.jpeg

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
So, all the fast food joints need to do, is buy a $50. Bread machine, offer the bread for sale, then they don’t have to pay the $20 an hour. But they will still raise prices of their food.