Reaction score
It’s like a tropical tornado blew up in here! Lol

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
It blew through here at about 3pm. ( Woodstock IL.) Trimmed a few branches, left some wet stuff.
The walmart a few miles away lost power and shut down for the day.
I was dozing on the couch when the little one let the dog out. I heard the first thunder and noticed a strange color in the room. Doggo had time to do his business just as the towns tornado alarms started going off. Into the basement we went.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
It blew through here at about 3pm. ( Woodstock IL.) Trimmed a few branches, left some wet stuff.
The walmart a few miles away lost power and shut down for the day.
I was dozing on the couch when the little one let the dog out. I heard the first thunder and noticed a strange color in the room. Doggo had time to do his business just as the towns tornado alarms started going off. Into the basement we went.
Yet the first thing I think is "Auntie Em, Auntie Em, it's a twister, it's a twister!"

Not "Oz"...from "Airplane!" 😂

BlowMe

Reaction score
Lost power several times here...like 7 ( St.charles Missouri ) trees were laid over. Tons of branches down. Havent had a chance to look at the roof yet but im sure there are a bunch of shingles missing. It was rowdy

floatn turd

Reaction score
Sounds like it'd be an old Clint Eastwood Movie.

ZomboMeme 11082020070320.jpg

spectracular

Reaction score
Had one blow through Nashville a few weeks back. It was insane. Imagine a 300 mile wide storm come straight through at 70-80 mph. No swirling winds. Just a super strong storm that races through. It was over in 15 minutes.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

I am a weather geek and I have never heard of this term before.

We had one come through Austin about 2 years ago. It busted 2 of my dock lines (luckily, no damage as my boat usually has 8 lines on it) Multiple marinas got fucked up. You can still see the lean in some of them that haven't fixed them yet. But ya just think of the giant dust walls in the desert, now replace all the dust with a shit ton of rain. You usually see them on the front lines of 2 pressure systems duking it out: one high, one low