WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

F. U. Bubba

boatpi

Reaction score
They have to suspend him and suspend them maybe even the rest of the season. He got jammed in the upper track but that’s racing

but when you intentionally come down and Pitman over another car at 150 miles an hour with all the recent injuries that’s bullshit. Not to mention he shoved a Larson three times and then pushed aside an official.

For those and haven’t seen it it’s on NBC broadcasting live I’m sure they’ll show it again through the rest of the show that still on air.
I want to mention I’m sure people of cut and paste it on YouTube already. It was bad.

My opinion he’s gone for the season.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
You stinking P.O.S.. Why don't you go back to where you came from and let REAL racers race. !!!!!

What’s not being said is how Larson let him punk him, if he won’t fight back over that what’s it going to take. Taking him out was chicken shit and very dangerous. I’m with you never cared for Wallace.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That was a wild spot to intentionally retaliate & wreck Larson. That could’ve been so much worse and potentially deadly. It’s one thing when wrecks happen in that spot but to do it intentionally is almost criminal.

Something tells me Bubba will be handled gently because of all the woke bullshit surrounding him. He gets more camera time riding around in the back of the field than Earnhardt leading Daytona with 3 laps to go 🤣

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Kyle Larson saved himself from the shit NASCAR should do to Bubba. But if someone shoved me like that and I had my hand on a helmet, I’m pretty sure my reaction would be to swing that helmet right at the guys head.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Piss on Bubba…it drives me nuts how the commentary always try’s to highlight what little gain he may have done…it always feels forced. The whole BS rope thing completely lost my appreciation of NASCAR.

fast99

Reaction score
Larson did the right thing; NASCAR would have spanked him worse than what they may do to Bubba. However, if it were me, he'd be digging helmet fragments out of his ear.

Bubba is already the most hated in NASCAR this isn't going to help. He's an entitled POS.

Clank123

Reaction score
What a punk move.
Chasing Larson down and spinning him.
As for the confrontation, complete lack of class on Wallace’s part.
Good on Larson not retaliating.
Be interesting to see what NASCAR does.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Just listening to Burton and those guys makes me mad..trying to say Larson was racing him hard…well shit isn’t that what racing is? I didn’t see Larson run Shit stain into the wall,he put himself into the wall. Looked like any other lap of side by side racing. Larson turned it down to stay off of his car. Typical Pussification…

boatpi

Reaction score
Larson took the highroad think of it he’s really the victim of this when it comes to the aggression, smart move. Makes it more difficult for NASCAR to dig their way out of this or try to bury it

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Bubba has no class. Bubba should be suspended for the rest of the year. Bitch move.
He should be out of any kind of racing the the rest of his sorry ass life. He's a piece of crap and does nothing for the sport but bring it down to ghetto level. He's done nothing in racing at all and expects everything, as he is black, just like all of them. Shame on The King for bringing him into the top of stock car racing. I lost ALL respect for Richard when he hired this asshole to drive his car. Hey bubba, go down to Alabama and hang yourself like you thought all the drivers were going to do it to you.

thebiz

Reaction score
His smart ass smerk about Bell!! Toyota is going to have a talk with him for the stunt taking out Bell that’s for sure.

I was bitching about Larson not fighting back, Wife commented he might even have been hurt/shaking up still 🤷🏽‍♂️

Either way, affirmative action at its finest.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
We’re you guys saying the same when Harveck came across the hood that time?
Could Larson have been coached before he got out of the car? “ listen, bubbas probably going to come at you, be cool!”

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
They have to suspend him and suspend them maybe even the rest of the season. He got jammed in the upper track but that’s racing

but when you intentionally come down and Pitman over another car at 150 miles an hour with all the recent injuries that’s bullshit. Not to mention he shoved a Larson three times and then pushed aside an official.

For those and haven’t seen it it’s on NBC broadcasting live I’m sure they’ll show it again through the rest of the show that still on air.
I want to mention I’m sure people of cut and paste it on YouTube already. It was bad.

My opinion he’s gone for the season.
I agree with you but they won’t because he’s Black

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
bubba wallace is the most pos person i have ever seen race a car if you wanna call it racing. Because who he is he is probably gonna just get a talking to no fine or anything

wallnutz

Reaction score
Wow, just saw an interview with Bubba. What a lying piece of shit " My steering went out after he hit me". Do all the cars have an in car camera? Would like to see what Bubba's hands do.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Wow, just saw an interview with Bubba. What a lying piece of shit " My steering went out after he hit me". Do all the cars have an in car camera? Would like to see what Bubba's hands do.
So when your steering goes out that allows you to act out like a lil bitch? What a turd 💩

boatpi

Reaction score
That’s right my steering went out at the perfect time during the entire race just a curve left and do a perfect pit maneuver on Larsons car

sure did.

4Waters

Reaction score
We’re you guys saying the same when Harveck came across the hood that time?
Could Larson have been coached before he got out of the car? “ listen, bubbas probably going to come at you, be cool!”
I can tell you when John Force push the NHRA official I thought he was out of control and supported NHRA's fine against him.

rrrr

Reaction score
Consider that the 2022 car has been identified as being too substantial in the rear in an impact, and that has caused Kurt Busch to retire from active participation going forward because of concussion injury. Alex Bowman has also been concussed and is currently unable to drive.

I suspect the problem is related to chassis changes made to accommodate the independent suspension rear transaxle. NASCAR intends to specify structural modifications to the chassis in the off season to eliminate this serious issue.

Wallace could have caused Larson to incur very serious injury with his move. That's inexcusable. Period. I can tell you from experience that any significant driver injury or death is looked upon in horror by every person in the garage and pit lane. There should be literally hundreds of individuals pressuring NASCAR to suspend or even revoke Wallace's authorization to race in the sport.

When the accident shown below occurred at Texas Motor Speedway in 2003 with twelve laps to go, the shock along pit lane was palpable. The remaining laps were cancelled and the race ended.

That's not Kenny Bräck in the Target car, it was Tomas Sheckter. There was nothing left of Kenny's car but the tub. You can see it spinning down the track after he was pushed into the fence after contact with Sheckter. Kenny's car hit and severed a 6" diameter Schedule 40 steel fence post set in concrete that framed a gate in the wall.

Kenny was close to our PR rep, and when she saw a replay on the monitor in our pit, I had to hold her up to prevent her from collapsing. The wrecker brought the tarped remains of the tub through a gap in the pit wall right next to our pit, and it almost made me throw up. Some of our crew and those around us were crying. I knew he had to be dead. Thank God I was wrong.

Racing at speeds near 200 MPH is a serious fucking business. Wallace should be removed from the sport. Of course that isn't going to happen.

Bräck survived one of the racing sport's biggest crashes at Texas Motor Speedway in 2003, where he recorded the highest horizontal g-force ever survived by a human being at 214 g. Eighteen months later he made a comeback at the Indy 500 and set the fastest qualifying time of the field. He retired from IndyCar racing after the race.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
I doubt it, I think he's saying that's what it should be.

They didn't even call him to the hauler after the race. He definitely deserves a suspension, that's a dangerous place to retaliate.
I thought that was really quick

boatpi

Reaction score
Rrrr, this is probably the exact reason why they make Lamborghini Aventador‘s full carbon fiber tub I’ve been to the factory it’s damn near like an F1 car. U survive.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Now we’ll all get to see if nascar is really a sport, or a woke promotional machine. Unfortunately, Larson did EXACTLY what he HAD to, to stay in good graces with ownership, sponsor, and officials. He’s a real professional, unlike the fool driving the minority owned, minority sponsored stolen car ( see previous decisions to help move the black driver to an advantaged position, at the expense of both teams!).

rrrr

Reaction score
Rrrr, this is probably the exact reason why they make Lamborghini Aventador‘s full carbon fiber tub I’ve been to the factory it’s damn near like an F1 car. U survive.

I was fortunate enough to work on one of the original 1996 McLaren F1 street vehicles when I was with the Bonneville deal. It was the same, a full CF tub. It's a cool car.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
They alway show it, all cars have a camera. But this one will never be shown.
I tend to agree with you. Unless it is a person who subscribed to the nascar all in car cameras.
They will not show him purposely standing on the gas and turning into Larson. A potential life threatening move. The guy is not a racer and does not deserve to be where he is. Sign of the times which need to change imho.

That said. Fuck you Bubba. 😡

77charger

Reaction score
What’s not being said is how Larson let him punk him, if he won’t fight back over that what’s it going to take. Taking him out was chicken shit and very dangerous. I’m with you never cared for Wallace.
He touches bubba it’s a racist hate crime. I was hoping he’d put that helmet in hand to bubbles head though

DUN

Reaction score
Bubba is probably about to take a vacation. Pretty egregious move today. Fan of both these guys but Larson is the number 1. This entire race was a shit show for my rooting interests. 5 got dumped. 9 was absent all day, 12 should have won but got screwed by a yellow then fenced himself and broke a toe link. Only 3 more races. Thank fuck.

Vamodsquad

Reaction score
Up yours, Bubba !

Day 18.JPG

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
He touches bubba it’s a racist hate crime. I was hoping he’d put that helmet in hand to bubbles head though
So true. If he even reacts it’s a racial attack. But I would of loved a helmet to to the head of that asshat
Why is it not a racial attack coming from a black person to someone who is not black. Why isn’t it a Asian hate crime. I’m probably wrong but isn’t his mom Asian.