Reaction score

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 31

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Some bitches did this exact same thing to me, cruising Valley Blvd in my Mustang one night.

Back when life was fun!!! 🤣

Great scene from my all time favorite movie. 50 years ago. Sure doesn't seem that long ago.

The balloon hitting Mackenzie Phillips wasn't scripted but her reaction was so good Lucas left it in. Also, the Caddy belonged to one of the girls' father. Lucas had to tell Paul and Mackenzie to take it easy on the car as they thought it was just a studio prop.

Some people say that kids are no different now than back then. I disagree and this scene today would result in gun fire or a severe beat down because over inflated egos and self worth.

Anyway, here is the best scene of the movie and in my opinion, any movie:

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Best Bond scene ever…Sean Connery at his finest

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to include some movie scenes of Bree Olson and Alexes Texas what a let down

old rigger

Reaction score
Great scene from my all time favorite movie. 50 years ago. Sure doesn't seem that long ago.

The balloon hitting Mackenzie Phillips wasn't scripted but her reaction was so good Lucas left it in. Also, the Caddy belonged to one of the girls' father. Lucas had to tell Paul and Mackenzie to take it easy on the car as they thought it was just a studio prop.

Some people say that kids are no different now than back then. I disagree and this scene today would result in gun fire or a severe beat down because over inflated egos and self worth.

Anyway, here is the best scene of the movie and in my opinion, any movie:

One of my top 5 films. The only thing that bugs me about this scene, and this has bugged me since we saw the film when it came out, is they couldn't find a shitty '55 post to wreck instead of a 4 door with silver painted wheels. I understand that wrecking the Two Lane Blacktop/ AG '55 would be a sin but still, they could have picked up a beater for 50 bucks back then.

The opening scene where CMS looses control of his scooter was a happy accident too.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody on here has posted this one yet. In the theater there was an underwater scene that literally made me jump out of my seat. When that head popped out of the hole in the sunken hull, I suddenly found myself standing in the aisle of a crowded theater, wondering how I got there, and why everyone was laughing at me.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
From Culpepper cattle company : I use this occasionally to this day regarding boats folks want to sell ..... 🤣

Ben Mockridge:
That's a mighty fine horse you have. What's his name?

Luke, Drover:
You don't put a name to something you might have to eat!

BajaT

Reaction score
"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole?"

Last edited: