WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Free Healthcare

Tom Slick

Reaction score
With illegal immigrants being able to receive tax payer funded healthcare, especially in California, have any of you given any thought to trying to receive free health care yourself? What I mean is, what if you walked into the hospital and told them that you were not a legal citizen, do not have an I.D., SSN, etc. and gave them a false name. Would you then receive free health care?

This post is more for satire, as I wouldn't actually try it, but makes you think none the less.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
You would probably be asked do you have free phone yet? Because. We will need a way to get ahold of you on your follow up and make sure you are doing well.
And then. Check this link for free money and probably housing. 🤷

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
So my wife works in healthcare. Literally, all the druggys would walk in and demand immediate health treatment and they would say their names were John Doe and they would give an address of the post office in care of John Doe. They would be treated and never have to pay the bill.

If an entrepreneur has a corporation that pays themselves a meagerly wage that is poverty level, they would/could receive social healthcare for nothing or a very small amount.

I live in a metro area and its a common theme to see certain types of people drive BMW's or Range Rovers with Louis Vuitton bags and Gucci sunglasses get food stamps and everything else they can for free. I have also seen where they pay their family members on the payroll for 6 months and then have them get unemployment for 18-24 months. They have so many scams it's incredible. You'd think they were politicians!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Interesting question

I always thought they would treat until stable (if that's even needed) and refer to county facility?

Oddly enough I've never encountered this before

Singleton

Reaction score
Heard the VA is treating illegals now as well.
That about pissed me off. Vets can’t get want they need and now the VA is supporting illegals!

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Hospitals changed years ago, they're not allowed to ask about financial shit until after care. ( at least for emergency care )
At that point you could in theory say I have no ID, no nothing, and bounce.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Heard the VA is treating illegals now as well.
That about pissed me off. Vets can’t get want they need and now the VA is supporting illegals!
Have not heard that. My Mom works at the VA hospital in LB. I will have to ask.

I know She has been having a lot of homeless Vets lately. They show up for treatment then back to the streets. She is always bringing in clothes for them as that is the main thing they seem to need.

Reactions: Maw

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
You are an asylum seeker. That is the key phrase.

Sharky

Reaction score
If they asked for my phone, I would say "I didn't get one yet"

And wall-la. . . free phone too!!